The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I hate computers! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Nope. It is kind of odd too. There are five different games on the CD I loaded with (or DVD, whatever) and three of them work but the two better games, the ones I actually wanted, still come up with the sysdump.txt. Everyone on line has different angles as to why and how to resolve it but none work.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Have you tried contacting the makers of the games? Even if they give you different answers, if 2 or 3 give you the similar answers, that's bound to be your best shot.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I mentioned this to my kid and he said he had a problem of this nature and it turned out to be a faulty video card in the computer itself!
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
The Exasperation that MagicSanta suffers with the computer is the reason why I got rid of my computer and now instead use ONLY the computer at the public library for the internet. But now even at the library I just yesterday was suddenly Unable to log into my email account. And before you say it, yes, I checked for any misspellings or capitals-lock. And even though I know my correct password, the librarian advised me to click on the button "Forgotten your password". When I expressed my fear that maybe a Hacker had hacked into my account and changed the password, the librarian said that by using "Forgotten your password" button will enable me to get the Changed password which was changed by the possible hacker. But when I tried that, my re-application kept blanking out. Can any of you gentlemen help?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I hate computers! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL