The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » The Auction of Master Craftsman & Collector Leslie C. Smith - Owen Magic Supreme (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dgoodman
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of dgoodman
The catalog for The Auction of Master Craftsman & Collector Leslie C. Smith of Owen Magic Supreme is now online and available for internet buyer registration and bidding. It can be accessed by going to http://www.magicauctioneer.com and clicking on the online auction tab.

The live auction will start on June, 28th.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3723 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
WOW, some very nice items in that collection. That gold/bronze horse is beautiful! I used to stare at one of those in awe when I'd visit Harry Anderson's shop in New Orleans. It stood proudly in the center of the room. Very few visitors knew what it was or what it was worth, but I sure did! Since Harry and Les were such good friends, I knew where it came from, too.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » The Auction of Master Craftsman & Collector Leslie C. Smith - Owen Magic Supreme (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL