The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mikame card cases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

krowboom
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago area
233 Posts

Profile of krowboom
Can someone tell me the difference between the Mikame card case and the Mikame drawing card box? The later is more expensive and looks bigger. Am I right about that and is there any difference to the effects each one can do? Is one recommended over the over? Thanks.
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
Krowboom- I have the same question and can't seem to get a clear answer. Did you ever end up getting wither of these? Or did you eventually get an answer elsewhere?
tstark
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
267 Posts

Profile of tstark
The card case is an effect whereby a selected card appears through a slot at the end of the card box. The drawing card box is a drawer box for cards. Appears to work the same as all other drawer boxes. The box is shown empty. The drawer is closed. When reopened the deck of cards appears. This particular effect is still a good one although the idea is ancient. If this is a similar method to all other drawer boxes (and I would be surprised if it was not) then anything that fits the box can be produced or vanished. Both can be found easily if "googled".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mikame card cases (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL