The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » ...iPhone 3G S (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Just what the world needs, something even MORE distracting while driving! I passed a woman on the Freeway today going 75MPH while watching a video on her IPhone! (I passed her because she was all over the place and I didn't want to be in the wake of her carnage)!
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Quote:
On 2009-06-26 08:07, poofersmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-06-19 10:08, kcg5 wrote:
AT&T caved toassuve pressure. If you can upgrade in the next several months you can get it today foer the cheap price. Google it for more info. Finally AT&T listens to customers......, You don't think iPhones are that cool untill you get one.. But they are the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Do you have to have an Iphone already? I don't, and don't want to pay $299.00 to do so in order to keep my numbers. I am eligible for early upgrade in July, and regular upgrade in 6 months. I was told that I am not eligible due to the restrictions. So for me to get an Iphone, it's either wait 6 months in order to keep my number and cheap price, or change the number.(don't want to)

Kelly

You don't need to have one already, you have to buy one. for the normal person, I would think the 8g is a fine size and its about 150 less than the 16g
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
SnakeBabe
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
90 Posts

Profile of SnakeBabe
Quote:
On 2009-06-26 21:17, MickeyPainless wrote: ...I passed a woman on the Freeway today going 75MPH while watching a video on her IPhone! ....

That's crazy, I could never do that. It’s hard enough putting on my make-up while I drive Smile

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria
hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
384 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
I've always had AT&T for cell phone service, and it has been pretty reliable. There have been some dropped calls here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. The iPhone is great! I got mine in January of this past year after having had the KRZR model for a couple years. The iPhone does so many things: it's a GPS, a diet coach, an exercise coach, a tutor, a personal secretary, a doctor, and the list goes on and on and on.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » ...iPhone 3G S (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL