The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Hugard Magic Monthy Set--with additional question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mirandamccoll
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of mirandamccoll
Hello, I am requesting your help regarding some magazines that I obtained at an auction recently. I have enjoyed reading some of the information by the author---but I am sure that there would be others who would benefit much more.

I have a complete set of Jean Hugard's Magic Monthly magazines from 1943-65. They were very carefully compiled and put in binders by volumes, and have been stored in solid letter boxes.

The first issue is also signed by Jean Hugard.

It has been recommended that I advertise these with Magic Café and Magic Bunny....
Can anyone help me price these items??
Can anyone provide any other ways or any other sites --- promote/advertise these for sale?
CAN SOMEONE ALSO TELL ME IF THESE ARE MORE OR LESS VALUABLE THAN BOUND VOLUMES OF MAGIC MONTHLY... I have seen some of these hardcopy books that appear to be quite recently published (1990s?) on Amazon...

Again,
Thank you very much...Miranda
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Hugard Magic Monthy Set--with additional question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL