The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Contact Mind Reading DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
I am looking for some easy to understand how to contact mind reading DVD's. Any recommendations?

Tim
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Banachek, I think psi 3

Daren
Twitter @darjames
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yup...banachek, stuart cumberland...

but there's more about it in books...
I've asked to be banned
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Yeah I know about the books, have a few of them, but to me I am a visual learner so watching a DVD of it is helpful. Thanks for the recommendation.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10019 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Oh no, look out, here comes Brad Henderson!
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2586 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Is it my fault people have no idea what they are talking about when they use the term "visual learner?" Make fun of me if you like, but if that's what it takes in order for some people to learn what a term means and how to use it properly, so be it.

Having said that - you will get nothing from watching a contact mind reading DVD. It is a feel thing. You have to do it. No words, no pictures can sum it up perfectly.

Get the Hanussen and Satori books and you will have everything you need. Take it step by step and in a few years, you will have it.

Brad Henderson
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
I have the Cumberland DVD, the Banachek DVD, the Banachek book, the Carlisle book, and the Satori book dedicated to this subject. For me, what helped the most with getting started was the Satori book.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Interesting, I have all the books and Banachek's DVDs, mentioned above, but I learned from MASTER MENTALITY (probably because I had it 30 years before the many of the other's mentioned here were released.). It is a well written and structured approach with lots of outs and other bits. Although it was written in the 1950s, it is not dated in the least.

The Satori book, the white one, is also excellent and the post above has me wanting to read it again this week.

Tony
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
I live inside your computer.
1243 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
I learned the concept from the booklet "Hellstromism." I think it was, and still is, ten bucks. It's a short read, but it basically tells you that you can't learn this technique by reading a lot about it. You just have to try it and get the "knack." It SEEMS hard... but, really, isn't not that difficult. The biggest key I've found is spectator selection, choosing someone that truly wants you to succeed.
Jeff Travilla - Author of "The Extractor." I work in advertising and marketing now. If you are a professional worker and need marketing help, feel free to contact my company. JCM Media Group.
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2586 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Tony,

You need to check out the Hanussen book that came out last year. Some people believe it was what Satori based his work on. There is more in the Hanussen though.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
And really, if you wanna learn it - grab someone by the wrist..and vice versa and just do it...
I've asked to be banned
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2586 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Both the Hanussen and Satori books do a good job of letting you know what it is you are feeling for. But yes, unless you take matters in hand, you can never learn it.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I Read the information once (many year ago) and did it the same day to try it out. I had no trouble at all doing it.

Once you understand the concept JUST DO IT! Everything will come together once you concentrate on the information given to you from the spectator.

http://www.trickshop.com/hellstromism.ht......odR3QVog

Ray
E.C. Valdemar
View Profile
Veteran user
Orange County, CA
301 Posts

Profile of E.C. Valdemar
No lie Muscle Reading was one ov the biggest reasons I decided to become a Mentalist. Only thing I've notived about it though is that half the time people will be amazed and the other half ov the time people will guess what the secret is.

~Robert EC
Rob-ing you of your thoughts www.themindofrobert.weebly.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Contact Mind Reading DVD's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL