The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Silver Kennedy Shell Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
518 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
QuailCreek,
I'm glad one of us got it, lol. How's the quality and fit on that Johnson shell? Well, I just placed an order for a Schoolcraft '64 Kennedy Half Dollar Silver Shell set. Can't wait for it to come in! Btw, what do you guys keep your custom shells in? I don't think I want my set bouncing around in my pockets.

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
sidestealer
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of sidestealer
JOL coin purse
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
The JOL purse is lined on the inside, so it won't contribute to the tarnishing of the coins. I keep my Walking Liberty CSB in one.
Sammy J. Teague
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2434 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
To mrmagik68 be aware that Schoolcraft and Lassen offer unstretched shells with milled down coins (The "Dean Set") as Schoolcraft. A set like this will offer the most perfect fit although of course would need to order extra coins from the maker. I have a soft Morgan Dean set from Schoolcraft that I purchased essentially to do "Coin One" (quite a present to myself) and I am very happy with it
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
518 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
Thanks Xcath1! I just purchased a Schoolcraft Kennedy Half Dollar Shell set. It comes with the shell and four ungaffed coins. I got it from a source called, Realcoinmagic.com. This is actually my first custom coin set and I'm excited about it. One of the routines I plan to do is the coins across from David Roth's Expert Coin Magic book. I remember doing that routine many years ago with a Johnson shell and it would go over very well with lay audiences. I loved cleaning up and the end and handing them the coins for inspection (only if they asked). I can't wait for this set to come in.

Sidestealer,
I checked out that JOL coin tidy. Sweeeet!!! I'm going to place my order today. Thanks again everyone!

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Roberto,
the quality of the Johnson shell is excellent.

And I also carry my coins in a JOL coin tidy.
Regards,
Silverthorne
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Just in case anyone is looking for a silver Kennedy half. I don't know how many Bill has but give him a call.

http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/......_id=6482
Regards,
Silverthorne
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Opps sorry. That's an e] Johnson.
Regards,
Silverthorne
The Wizard of Hearts
View Profile
Veteran user
Tulsa, Oklahoma
323 Posts

Profile of The Wizard of Hearts
Lassen's selling Barbar exp. shell sets on his blog NOW! Still some left $190.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Silver Kennedy Shell Set (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL