The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Opus Diablo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1515 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Quote:
On 2009-08-26 22:15, AmazingKeithy wrote:
I've been considering a wallet like this for more than a couple of years and am very pleased to wait for a correctly functioning model. Having been burned on more than one occasion partly by my own eagerness and partly by dealer greed I lean a little too far toward the skeptical side when it comes to magic business ethics.

The obvious answer to the following question is "...if you are purchasing one of these then you should already know what to do with it..." , and I pretty much do --- but not being the most creative guy in the world my preference is to purchase well thought out routines and then tweak them over time to suit my presentational style (or lack of such). Does Outlaw Effects publish routines with their wallets and/or can those in the know recommend good sources for routines utilizing a wallet like Opus Diablo? My hope would be to use this wallet in such a way that it is hardly remembered as being part of the routine. I have the first set of Osterlind DVDs but not Banacheck.

Best wishes to Outlaw Effects for success with this and other endeavors.

The instructions may not come with lots of routines, but the forums over at Outlaw can give you lots of good stuff/routines to go along with any product you purchase. I suggest going there as soon as you get your wallet and giving them a good read. It'll get the creative juices flowing!

Chad
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-08-26 22:15, AmazingKeithy wrote:
The obvious answer to the following question is "...if you are purchasing one of these does Outlaw Effects publish routines with their wallets and/or can those in the know recommend good sources for routines utilizing a wallet like Opus Diablo?

Best wishes to Outlaw Effects for success with this and other endeavors.

The Opus Diablo will actually be the first Outlaw wallet that DOES come with routines Smile
Ran Pink and Gabe Abelson are jazzing together with the Opus. Ran has already written up some very very cool stuff.
As a newbie to these types of wallets you will find hundreds of additional ideas on the private Outlaw wallets forums, which all wallet buyers have access to after their purchase.

RR
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1515 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Whoops! Rick and I were posting at the same time! He has answered your question!
Robaire
View Profile
New user
CANADA
65 Posts

Profile of Robaire
Roth, many thanks for your integrity. It speaks to the well deserved reputation you have acquired on this forum.

Pre-ordered from Canada 2 weeks ago... and eagerly (but patiently) waiting Diablo's arrival.

"Robaire"
State of Mind - Magic for the Intelligent Mind: Where the laws of space and time, cause and effect, are momentarily suspended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJxLexIfuLc&feature=youtu.be
docbike
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of docbike
Any news on the shipping date?
Man muss zuerst etwas können und später etwas wagen, dann geht's!
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4189 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
From what I hear these will ship VERY soon... ( as in before the end of this week )
xxx
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Might start shippin friday. If not they are definitely shippin Monday! The Diablo comes with custom window gaff that you boys will love.
Designed by Ran Pink-an additional cloak.

Either way they will be hittin mailboxes next week

Ran Pink has a great booklet for Diablo. First time an Outlaw wallet comes with routines.

Of course there are tons of ideas on my wallet forums. When you buy any Outlaw wallet you get the passwords to ALL the Outlaw wallet forums.

There will also be an Opus Diablo forum up by this weekend.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11477 Posts

Profile of John C
I went to the tailor this week, had him sew another pocket in my pants!

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1304 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Me too - and also asked him to repair a hole I believe is in my pocket since my money keeps disappearing! He didn't find a hole - just a receipt from Outlaw -- Smile At least my cash is going toward a good cause.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
I am sure this is going to be killer
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Any idea on international orders Roth??

;)

M
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
822 Posts

Profile of nique
Yeah man, how about us international guys?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
INT and domestic will ship guys.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
WitchDoctor
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of WitchDoctor
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 13:53, Roth wrote:

Rick,
I know you are busy on Diablo & Templar, but could you mind spend some time to reply my PM or Email please?

W.D.
WhY SO SErIOUS?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 14:59, WitchDoctor wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 13:53, Roth wrote:

Rick,
I know you are busy on Diablo & Templar, but could you mind spend some time to reply my PM or Email please?

W.D.

sent ya an email, yer witch box brass is on the way ta Singapore Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1372 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Rick,

Thank you for the update sir.

I am sure most us of us can understand how difficult it must be to run one of the greatest (if not the greatest) internet mentalism/bizarre shops of our time.

Sometimes it is hard to understand that people need to be ... human every now and then.

In our Mcdonalds drive through way of living, sometimes it is hard to appreciate a home cooked meal.

It take a bit longer to fix... and sometimes you decide to add gravy to the potatoes which can take a few extra minutes...

but the quality

(shakes head)

is incomparable.

I appreciate it.

and this just isn't the "posse" talkin'.

I think it can be said for everybody.

You and your work are appreciated.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
We all know he tries his hardest and he is only human (right???)

Actually is he really human? I havent seen anyone do that freaky head thing before. He must be some sort of alien or creature from another dimension.

The products are always worth the wait.

Peace & Love

M
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
605 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Quote:
On 2009-09-03 03:06, Matthew Shepherd wrote:

The products are always worth the wait.

Peace & Love

M

I couldn't agree more!

David
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Theres some more Opus skinny in the Inner Thoughts forum Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
nikola paris
View Profile
New user
Paris
72 Posts

Profile of nikola paris
There are two more photos on the Otlaw website... Very very interesting ! Can't imagine how you can have this result... Hope we'll be able to have this treasure in hands very soon Smile Any news about that ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Opus Diablo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL