The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mark James Supercharged Classics 1+2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MarkJames
View Profile
New user
Preston, England
17 Posts

Profile of MarkJames
Hi guys, finally got a membership on here and read reviews and stuff. Thanks a lot for your comments. I really appreciate it. There are more things on the way so please keep a lookout for them. Should you ever see me at a convention or something say hello!

Cheers

Mark James
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I have to say, I love this dvd as well. There are several ideas here that I want to use.
MarkJames
View Profile
New user
Preston, England
17 Posts

Profile of MarkJames
Thanks for your comments Paul and everyone else. Anything I can help you with please ask.
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
Could someone please advise me with a link where I can get a hold of a good quality rainbow deck that can be used for Chicago Quadropener effect. Mark references that he got his from Wayne Dobson I think but the rainbow deck is not listed on Wayne's site. I have also had a look on Murphies and they only seem to sell low quality rainbow decks.

Thanks

Baobow
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3066 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Look on ebay, magic makers sells them and many people distrubute them
unclesamayen
View Profile
Elite user
Taiwan
459 Posts

Profile of unclesamayen
I just finished watching these and they are great!
I love the chop cup and sponge ball routine.
They are not new but Mark presented them well.
Really enjoyed!
I gave it 9/10.
Comedy, Mental, Busking.
Performing magic for the blinds.
http://youtu.be/nW3O0nucQUI
Busking in Mong Kok
http://youtu.be/WqohXqTxRVU
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I have just seen the clips, I must buy this.
Chrisparis75
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Chrisparis75
I have begun working on chop cup routine by buying Craig Petty's trick "Chop Cup" (brilliant idea that requires no gimmicked cup). That's the reason why I wanted to see other performances and ideas of this classic effect.
I have found the turbo-cup routine of Mark James on the Internet (You Tube) and I must say that his routine is excellent. I was lucky enough to meet Mark in Blackpool and he made me buy his two DVDs "supercharged Classics". This is one of the best DVDs I have... every trick is interesting and is part of a whole routine. The effect on the audience is very effective and entertaining.

I must say also that Mark is a nice person. I was really glad to meet him... I owe him a drink the next time we meet in Blackpool !

(excuse my poor english... I am french :o()
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mark James Supercharged Classics 1+2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL