The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » An alternative to business cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
352 Posts

Profile of TKE
I am fairly new to mentalism and I'm finding that a lot can be done with business cards. I do not use them and was wondering if anyone has come up with alternatives. I was thinking of carrying a small notepad but regular paper is too thin for some effects.
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Index cards, postit notes, pads of paper, notebooks, napkins, your hands, mobile phones, newspaper, plain paper, coloured paper, diaries, books, playing cards......

the list goes on and on my friend!!!

Go forth and read minds!!!!

Peace & Love

Matt
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
If your going to carry around a small pad... which is just as good as any other type of paper product... You might want to look into gimmicked pads then at least you'll have something special you can do with it. Usually known as imp pads... I have a couple I ended up using as notepads for my own thoughts. I found the imps to be too unreliable and have 100% hit rate so far with my Magnum peek

Since I bought the Magnum from Outlaw I only use business cards.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Besides my biz cards, I also have collectors cards with blank back made up... They are the same size as poker playing cards...

Click here to view attached image.
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Whats wrong with just buying blank card stock and using that? just think of them as tiny sheets of paper!

you don't HAVE to have anything printed on them...you can always sign and date the back and say as a momento of the fun time you had together you'd like them to keep it...

don't over complicate things for yourself - keep it nice and simple!
I've asked to be banned
DeadDave
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
176 Posts

Profile of DeadDave
Swing by Barnes and Noble and grab yourself a box of Blank "SparkNotes" study cards. They're about the size of business cards, but stiff enough to be easy to "work" with (but not too stiff). 600 per box, about $5.00.

Or grab yourself some blank index cards and get them cut in half! Cost about $1.00!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » An alternative to business cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL