The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clearly Q and A (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paul lee
View Profile
New user
Chicago
13 Posts

Profile of paul lee
WOW! I saw this performed about a week ago by a friend at a lecture in Tinley Park Illinois, and I was blown away! Since he is no longer on the Café, he asked me to write my own review here. I have been hesitating on joining, but decided to post some thoughts about illusions and such.

First off, I do not perform mentalism. I am a stage illusionist and a magician. I do understand a lot about switching and devices to conceal bits and bobs.

But this product is...
SIMPLY INGENIOUS!

Unlike anything on the market today. I own an illusion shop where I manufacture illusions, so I get a fair amount of junk mail and sales people trying to sell me mentalism junk all the time. It just always seemed convoluded to have props and devices when what you are trying to produce is psychic phenomenon. When I saw that the clipboard was clear, my initial thought was: Stooges! they had to be plants.

All the items are examinable too! Come on this fulfills the necessity of being psychologically invisible . This is how psychic stuff is supposed to look.

I was allowed in on the secret and have to say: Sometimes the best of ideas is hidden out in the open! Great work.

If I performed more mentalism other then the thought transmitter, I'd be picking one up. I hope this review helps!
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Sorry to make a tiny disagreement, but the board can be handled by audience members, BUT is can not be examined...
that being said, I love this, use is exclusively for Q&A as well as a vital part of my 3 envelope routine,,,, it rocks
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Already a thread on this....
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
And limited to 200 boards, too, so the secret will remain relatively private. Other reviews echo these accolades.

'Git it while the gittin's good' as Grampaw used to say.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
jameme
View Profile
Regular user
Mexico
193 Posts

Profile of jameme
Yep a friend of mine performed with it yesterday with that board
is quite impressive
havent seen a board more deceptive anywhere

it is quite amazing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clearly Q and A (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL