The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How to handle a heckler by Keith Fields (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Profile of Mark McDermott
Just read Keith Fields "How to handle a Heckler" and have to say it was a very good book on what to do with the person trying to ruin your show.

It seems that we all get this type of person in our audiance every so often.

Mark
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Why can this book be bought?
Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Keith fields.com or I think his email is m@gician.com and if that doesn't work watch "Two Pros Talking" on you tube and he will tell you how you can find it.

Mark
Keith Fields
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Keith Fields
Hi All and thanks Mark for the plug Smile

How to handle hecklers is available through my website http://www.keithfields.com

And I hope you enjoyed some of the stories about hecklers in the book - that was my favourite bit!

Keith
Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Keith,

Funny that the next issue of MAGIC will have an article about hecklers....... what timing !

Mark
(a)ndy
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
161 Posts

Profile of (a)ndy
I have just received my copy today and just flicking through found instant gems of advice and some thought provoking topics. I am really looking forward to having a good thorough read through.
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
Keith is a talented performer with lots of wisdom...I am sure much of it is contained in his "Hecklers" book. I will get this soon.
Frank
abecarnow
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of abecarnow
It's a wonderful book, full of clear, excellent advice. Very enjoyable and very, very wise. Very impressive. Don't delay buying it and studying it.

Abe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How to handle a heckler by Keith Fields (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL