We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Tilford Giving Away $100 Magic Free each week (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I just got this from Tilford magic so I am posting so all can have a chance to win:

I'll keep this short and sweet. Tilford Illusions and Magic is giving away Free magic this summer and NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED!

During the month of June we will be giving away $100 worth of magic each week. This can be anything of your choice from our huge selection. There's more, on LABOR DAY we will be giving one lucky winner their choice of $500 worth of magic. The free giveaway is for anything we sell. However the $100 value must be based on normal retail price, special sale prices don't apply, just normal retail.

So how can I win some of this free magic? Easy, simply visit our website and sign up for the FREE insider list. Each week INSIDERS receive a special newsletter describing some of the latest magic months before it hits the magazines. Almost all of it is discounted 10, 15 and even 20% off retail.
You'll learn of the newest magic, and save money each week...PLUS each week during June our computer will choose one name at random from our mailing list. If this is your name you win $100 worth of magic from our vast selection. WHAT COULD BE EASIER? We'll annouce the lucky winner each week during our mailings. If you remain on the list till Labor Day then you will be entered into our super drawing for $500 worth of magic...ALL FREE. So don't delay sign up today!

Visit our site here and add your name to the INSIDER LIST. We respect your privacy. Your name will NOT be shared or sold to someone else. Not now, not ever!
http://www.tilfordillusions.com

We invite you to check out our entire line of exclusive magic YOU WILL FIND HERE and nowhere else. That means you can buy them only from Tilford Magic and no other dealer. You will find exclusive Milk tricks to add to your act. What some say is one of the finest and most baffling head choppers in the world. The Elite Head Chopper. Check out the entire line at this link:
http://www.tilfordillusions.com/exclusives.html
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
When I try to submit my email, it says "error, please click the back button and try again"
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
I get a page not found error.
F. Zandura
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Hey, try the link again. I had it misspelled that is why you got page not found. It's working now.

IMPORTANT for some servers it doesn't seem to work. If you can't automatically sign up automatically then send your email address directly to Tilford magic and he will manually add you to the mailing list.

Here is where to send your address if the web page doesn't do it automatically:
magician@tilfordillusions.com
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I got to the page, but when I put my email in and press submit, it says "error, please click the back button and try again"
Sybilmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
275 Posts

Profile of Sybilmagic
worked okay for me guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Tilford Giving Away $100 Magic Free each week (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL