The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Natural Lottery - New Edition by Anthony Owen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
My curiosity is getting the better of me. I think I may just take the plunge...
nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
I broke down and now own the new version complete with updates, of Natural Lottery. I must say wow I knew that the original was a great idea, but the additions are equally astounding. I will not give anything away here. I will say if you do not owne this effect get it its a show stopper. If you do own it in an earlier version is it worth it to drop another $160, well if you are a proffessional and only own 1 JOL wallet then yes you should want a back up and this would be a great way to get one and some amazing information on top of it. If you are a part time pro, or already have a back up wallet, then I would honestly say hold off if you're part time then the routine as it is will play great without the additions, if you're a pro, then I'm sure you've already found ways to make this routine your own, and I'm sure you could figure out a way to hand out a genuine lottery ticket if you just put yor mind to it. Hope this helps feel free to PM me.

Adam
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Can this be done as a close up or parlour effect? Or is it for stage only?
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Hard to decide.. as I own the first version and just purchased every else individually... The question is, is the addition really worth the full price of the effect?
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Can the first version be performed as a close up or parlour effect at all?
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
The original version (which appears in my book 'Some Tricks' and on my new Lecture DVD) and the bonus handlings (which come with the props) can all be performed close-up, in parlour and on stage. One of the new handlings is a little tricky in a close-up or parlour situation, but with thought could be made to work.
facebook.com/anthony.owen1
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen exclusive products at TVMagic.co.uk
Silvio
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Silvio
That looks really good!! Keep up the good work!!
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Can this be performed as a cocktail reception type setting or even at a wedding at a table of say 10?
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
It's most suited for seated groups.
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
I thought that you might be interested to know that the dealer who holds the exclusive license to sell my Natural Lottery effect complete with all the necessary props has another new free bonus update for all previous and future purchasers. Previous purchasers should contact the dealer in question to receive the latest free update.

Here's an updated link to the product: http://tvmagic.co.uk/catalog/product_inf......s_id=111

Best,

Anthony Owen
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Sorry, I realise that I forgot to mention the actual details of this latest free bonus update. It's a new method of mine which enables you to hand out the printed lottery ticket as a souvenir at the end of my effect.

It is NOT suitable for close-up situations. However, for experienced professional performers working in cabaret, stand-up, platform and stage situations it is a completely self contained method which is simple and practical. It requires no additional secret assistance and I believe it makes my original effect much stronger. I'm very proud of it.
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Anthony, if you happen to read this could you shoot me a PM? I would like to ask you a few questions in private. I tried to PM you but the link to send you a message does not seem to be there for some reason or another.
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Anthony,

Is this the same effect as the one David Blaine did on 'What is Magic?'

What about a street setting? Can you pull a printed ticket out in that environment?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Do you take payments?
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Quote:
On 2010-11-03 11:54, UncleBunkle wrote:
Anthony,

What about a street setting? Can you pull a printed ticket out in that environment?

Anyone?
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On 2010-11-18 10:15, UncleBunkle wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-03 11:54, UncleBunkle wrote:
Anthony,

Anyone?

It is not the same effect Blaine did on his special. That was Nate Staniforth's unpublished effect, which apparently was based on Anthony Owen's Natural Lottery. I am not sure about your last two questions but am interested in the answers as well.
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Apologies I've only just seen the recent activity on this thread.

Aaron: I've emailed you directly.

Unklebunkle: Exitmat has answered correctly regarding the Blaine effect and yes, with thought, the new handlings could be performed in a street setting.

Decomposed: payments can be made to the guys at TVMagic.co.uk who have the exclusive on the bonus handlings and props.

Thank you all for your interest.
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
davidandstuff
View Profile
New user
Springfield, Mo
69 Posts

Profile of davidandstuff
I saw Nate Stanforth do a similar version of this effect awhile back and, after watching his preformance over and over and over again, was able to come up with a version of my own that is not perfectly clean...but has worked well. The problem with my version is simply that it is not something easily done at all locations I travel to because of complex set up. I am incredible interested in your version and hope to purchase it. Is it available in the states? Where can I purchase it?
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Hi davidandstuff,

Currently this version is only available exclusively from the folks at TVMagic.co.uk
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
I thought you guys might be interested to know about a new free online video interview which I did recently with Pete Wardell for his excellent Magic State of Mind project. Pete has been interviewing some excellent magicians (including Paul Daniels, Michael Vincent, Luis de Matos, Marc Paul, John Archer and Andi Gladwin) and you really owe it to yourself to check out his site. You can find my interview with Pete and the rest of the interviews by clicking here http://magicstateofmind.com/2011/08/12/m......terview/

If you do take the time to watch my interview I'd love to know what you think. Please post here or to my facebook page (link below) to let me know your thoughts...
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Natural Lottery - New Edition by Anthony Owen (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL