The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Going to Oak Ridge, Pigeon Forge, Calloway Gardens and Atlanta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
Anything interesting going on in the next 2 weeks, June 22 - July 4 in Oak Ridge Tenn, Pigeon Forge, Calloway Gardens ( Pine Mountain or Warm Springs GA) or Atlanta Ga ? Thanks in advance for any information about magic shops or shows.

Barney
Always in motion is the future
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Pigeon Forge has several shows worth checking out ... Terry's Magic show is top's, then the Comedy Barn and I think there is either two or three magic shops in that area too. Very busy little town. Have a safe trip.

Robert
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
Thank you for the info.

Barney
Always in motion is the future
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Stop in Scott Compton Magic Shop in Gatlinburg if you get a chance! There is also, David Tallent Magic Shop, Make it Magic, and Knowles & Franklin Magic & Novelties in Gatlinburg.

In Pigeon Forge, there is the magic shop at Terry's theater & Magic, Crafts & More.

What ever you do, don't miss Terry's show.

Michael Keating also has a daytime show now in Majestic Theater.

Scott
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
I highly recommend 2 shows in Pigeon Forge- Terry Evanswood at Wonderworks - Great Guy and Amazing Show
- He gets the MOST magic out of an little trick and his grace on stage is unmatched

Michael Keating at The Grand Majestic - Beautiful Sets , Music , and the MOST illusions of any magic show Ive seen - Good guy as well - well thought out on some effects. The closest to Copperfields 80's vingettes as you will see
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Going to Oak Ridge, Pigeon Forge, Calloway Gardens and Atlanta (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL