The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Most inspiring/fave effect/idea from book/manuscript (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RLFrame
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of RLFrame
In the last three or four years, the ideas that have appealed to me the most were:

Hard Copy Thought Broadcast (Callahan))

Psuedo Telepathy (Bernstein)

And recently, Thought Chunneling (Quinn). I just got this book recently and I feel that it has many, many applications.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Riggs' use of PW with a book test
The impromptu Busch paperback book test
Banachek's letter in a word
Banachek's work on fork bending
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2544 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On 2009-07-03 01:47, mindmagicdunk wrote:
Lemniscate, which chuck hickock book do you speak of as I have not read much of his stuff only mentalism incorporated some years ago?....

If it isn't in Mentalism Inc., it must be in the sequel. It has to do with a story about an aging viking warrior (eX-Warrior, actually).

It's fun, it's topical (using coupons, feeding baby alligators), it's got bad spelling (milk jihg anybody?), and it's yours to use when you get his books. Now this wasn't the only effect (or even class of effects) I was referring to, I'm just answering the specific question.

Keep it magical!

Lemniscate
drezmagic
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of drezmagic
Touching on Hoy- Luke Jermay

Into the Twilight- Jerome Finley

Reminiscence- Derren Brown (1st edition Pure effect)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Most inspiring/fave effect/idea from book/manuscript (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL