The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » John Calvert's Casper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wardmagic
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of wardmagic
I am in need of the information on John Calvert's Dancing hank Casper. Anyone have information where I can get one. I need it for my next performance. I want to incorporate it in with Don wayne's dancing hanky which I already have.
Thanks in andvance.

Wardmagic
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I sent you a PM
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
This is not an effect that you can do with a more than average amount of rehearselsl and proper stage settings.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
MrFye
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of MrFye
Mike,
Shouldn't parents from Boston be the ones voting for you?
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Quote:
On 2009-06-22 19:49, MrFye wrote:
Mike,
Shouldn't parents from Boston be the ones voting for you?

????
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
John sells casper video and you need about 1 month to practice to perform it right. you need to script out what you are going to do and your assitant needs to practice for 2 months to make it flawless.

at least that's just my opinion as I would not want something in my show that was not ready to perform.

maybe if you practice a lot over the course of 2 or 3 weeks maybe jsut maybe you could pull it off.

good luck

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Further there is a lot of technical issues to performing casper or any dancing hank routine that you have to work out werll in advance. I have only performed casper a dozen or so times It took us about 4 months to get it right.
Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » John Calvert's Casper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL