The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » My new FAMILY show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I am working on a new family show for shopping centres. This is NOT a children's act but designed for the whole family to enjoy together.

I don't want to alienate the kids but, at the same time, I want to make sure the kid's enjoy the performance.

For example, I'm currently looking at a bill to lemon routine, baby gag, a Russian roulette with boiled/raw eggs, a card stab and a straight jacket escape (with chains!)
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
That Russian Roulette with an egg sounds like a good effect for a father and son participation.
What system will you be using?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
As much as I like straight jacket escape I would have it with me but shopping malls often have very young kids in strollers. The straight jacket escape may me a bit strong for them in the eyes of some moms. So I would add it in after evaluating the crowd.
PS, hope you do get a crown!

Bob Johnston
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I use Steve Price's routine which is brilliant! It's a got a bunch of fantastic bits of business and the method, while as old as the hills, is used here very, very well!
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Is the Steve Price routine commercially available? I have been looking for a good russian roulette routine using eggs, but haven't come up with one I like yet. This one sounds interesting!
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
It is available. I'm sure if you email him he will be able to help.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
This is the current e-mail address on his web-site info@stevepriceillusions.co.uk

He also released a dvd of this and other routines last year.
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » My new FAMILY show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL