The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » New Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Not yet?

Hideo Kato
Riceboi
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Riceboi
wow that looks great. Can't wait for the video!
trainerjep
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of trainerjep
when is the video out
It's not the size of the wand,
but the magic in it !
dgiancaspro
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
121 Posts

Profile of dgiancaspro
Sounds like there's a market for this effect already !
"Mommy when I grow up I want to be a magician"
"Oh sweety you can't do both."
Dr. Bombay
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Dr. Bombay
Awesome effect!!!
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
CardC, if your trick is really as good as it sounds, then I suggest you wait before putting up a demo. I'm not saying that people will definitely do this, but they might just want to see the demo so they can try to figure it out for themselves. I suggest you make a write-up of it and send it to some of the notable professionals who are members here at the Café. If you get positive feedback from them then you might want to share it with more people. Just a thought.
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
lesterkirad
View Profile
Loyal user
west lafayette, in
227 Posts

Profile of lesterkirad
I agree with cardguy on this one. I think that people are getting rushed into putting videos up right away, even if they aren't ready. However, I think part of this is due to the fact that people are telling the Café that they have a trick as soon as they come up with it. How many times have we had a vague description of a trick followed by, "the video will be up shortly". After several posts of "I can't wait, it sounds great. When is the video coming out", we get the inventor saying he is having problems recording the video, editing the video, the quality, getting it to play right, etc. From the time the trick is announced there is usually a several week gap before we get to see the actual video. I don't think that a video is always neccesary, but since videos are popping up more and more, I can see the popularity. I guess the point of all that is to say that I would like to see someone post a trick, and have the video available at the same time. I don't understand the rush to tell us about a new trick for review if it isn't ready to be reviewed.
Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
165 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
Sounds too good to be true.... Is it..

Card guy is right.. If you show it on a video clip , many would try to duplicate it if they could and cut you out..
"CREATOR OF THE FLOATING FLAME TO DOVE"

If you are always looking back you can't see what's in front of you so when you bump your head again you have no one to blame but yourself!
CardC
View Profile
Regular user
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
158 Posts

Profile of CardC
sorry for all the wait. i have been reforming it and working on technique. Cardguy is there a list of people u can suggest to me to send it to?

thanks Smile
be happy
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I was trying to make the same thing......PM me if you would like to hear my method CardC.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
735 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I too would like to see the video when you get it up.It sounds like a good effect and I'll wait till I've seen the vid before making anymore comments about it. Smile
Leon of PrimRose
View Profile
New user
mayfield, new york
69 Posts

Profile of Leon of PrimRose
At the risk of sounding repetitive, it sounds like an awsome trick come out with the demo soon. Can't wait to see it. It seems illogical. Smile
Being forgotten is worse than death

There was never anything but life...life and death...Good...Evil...It all depends on how you look at life... and death. The strong, the weak. It's all just a concept.

Believe the unbe
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
617 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Wow, sounds great.
PyroDevil
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
156 Posts

Profile of PyroDevil
Sounds nice. But I would like to see a demo of it before I can really judge it. Can you send me a demo Card C? Let me know.

PyroDevil Smile
CardC
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of CardC
ok everyone the demo is up at magicvideodepot.com
i hope u loike it. Smile
be happy
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I can't view it:( I don't have the righ codec and I just upgraded my DivX.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
CardC
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of CardC
If anyone would like to see it then pm wiht either e-mail or messenger Screen name.
be happy
imagealter
View Profile
Regular user
Christopher Griffin
158 Posts

Profile of imagealter
Sounds Great, would love to view this!

I PM'ed you.
Christopher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » New Trick (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL