The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope Effect that leads to Pulling out the Guy's... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Scott, how do you like the harness version? Is it better than the normal version, which is what I use? Thanks.

Jim

PS: I finally found a lip stamp (got it at Michaels) and so am practicing Red Hot Mama's Lips. Thanks for that routine from your DVD.
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I have the new harness one too. Never opened it yet. … At a cost of $75.00. Don
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
The original sold Prof. Cheers routine came with only half a pair of shorts (no backside) in order to cut down on the bulky load.
I purchased the new Professional $75 harness version and like it. It comes with colorful shorts and high quality rope. And at that price, it should be top quality provided!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I've sold the regular one I had.

James,

I like it a LOT better, because you can set it up in advance but you don't have to wear it around. You can go to the venue, get your show set, sit through dinner, all without the discomfort Pete described. Then you just excuse yourself to the restroom a few minutes before going on and put it on - no stuffing stuff into pockets, etc.

An added feature is that it acts as a back brace for those of us who get backaches from standing during the show! Afterwards, I just keep it on while I am tearing down, packing and loading everything.

Yes, $75 is expensive compared to the other version, but it so much easier and nicer. It's well worth the added expense to me.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
david alan
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of david alan
A note from D & B Magic: The "PROFESSOR CHEER'S"
harness system was inspired by my wife who had suffered a permanent back injury. I purchased the PROFESSOR CHEER'S trick when I was very young (1970's) and absolutely loved the trick! The set up was a pain in the butt, but I still did it. I purchased the trick from ABBOTT's magic and the response was incredible. And, YES, it was soft magicians rope! Since then, it has been made very cheaply and less than professional. My wife's injury led to her being perscribed an ice pack with a harness to hold it tight to her back (and some pills.) One day she asked me to get her the ice pack and harness. Something clicked. And so Professor Cheeer's was re-born. And it took many modifications to work properly. If there are toes that have been stepped on; and whether or not the plans for this trick have been previously published, I know not! (and apoligize) If so... I throw my hat in the ring with those who have put much thought into a great effect. We all want the same thing.. Great magic. And may I add, I will stand behind this effect 100%. The problem with a lot of magic today is the poor quality. This effect will stand the test of time. I have been the receipient of many poor effects and have wasted my money many times. If this is not a quality item, call me or e-mail me. I will be happy to do every thing I can to see that you are completely satisfied. 203 634 6712 / dandmagic@aol.com And may I add.. My wife.. BOGUS THE CLOWN works this effect with me pulling the ropes and it cracks them up every time! Thanks to all who have done it before!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
David if you can please PM me or E-mail me at thekeymaker@mail.com I would like a few things answered I still have mine but it is still in the Wrapper I need Help. Don,
MagicalPirate
View Profile
Special user
Shamokin, PA
828 Posts

Profile of MagicalPirate
Well since I am largish fellow, I guess I will have to use a pair of super small speedos.

Martin Smile
Martin Blakley, CSH, DASH, CMSA
http://www.thehypnoguy.com/HYPNORESOURCES
http://www.docgrayson.com/
How To Sell Anything Online
http://tub.bz/?r=1z
Copyright to my own words retained 100%.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
A thong might be good for a laugh.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope Effect that leads to Pulling out the Guy's... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.72 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL