The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Master Prediction System - Malloy Modern Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
blackandwhiteillusions
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of blackandwhiteillusions
I am proud to say I am the owner of a Malloy Made Master Prediction System! I must say Carol Dan, and Mike are all awesome I loved working with all of them! Anyway I picked up the system on Friday from the shop and will be putting it into the rehearsal line up this week... I just thought I'd see if anyone has any good bits of advice or stories good or bad with the system that I could learn from... what to do when this or that happened etc... any routines that you might be willing to share would be great too... I have a good one I'm working on but inspiration is alway Great!!!

when you buy magic buy Malloy! they did a great job on this system!!! the craftsmanship is wonderful...

and to Dick Zimmerman.. THANK YOU!

Christian Ford
Ronald72
View Profile
Loyal user
Holland
249 Posts

Profile of Ronald72
Hi

I am not a owner of a Malloy Master Prediction System but I have ordered last week Lemon Game. Caroll was suggesting to purchase the system but for now it is to much money. Caroll is really great. It is as you say really nice working with these guys!

In Holland the system was used in the new uri geller show. They let an audience member sit on a stool and then they got into a conservation. And in that conservation there where points that they had predict, like favourit flower (rose), date from birthday child, name of het father etc.

It was gentle and beutifull routine with a lot of emotion. I liked it very much!
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I have been using MP for over a year now (Malloy of course!) and have been very happy with it.

The possibilities are endless as you can customize the prediction to any event. I have used it to predict perfect holiday, perfect car, perfect wedding cake, perfect wedding, perfect barbecue, perfect halloween, perfect work day, even perfect telephone book. Have fun with it, that's my advise.

I have used tidbits as well...for instance at a corporate show someone well known from the company got hold of the foam rock that's thrown around and people called him by his name and cheered for him. So when the prediction was revealed, right after his selection read "Way to go XXX!" I don't use stuff like that all the time, but at times (and its obviously not all that dependant on me!)

I've had two mishaps as well...one time the capsule was in reverse so I knocked off the lid picking it up. Other time I left the table in direct sunlight and heat expansion played a trick on me...
Sent from my Typewriter
rajraj
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of rajraj
Please can someone advise - can this be done without assistants if you catch my drift....
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Quote:
On 2009-07-04 18:55, rajraj wrote:
Please can someone advise - can this be done without assistants if you catch my drift....

This is quite the question for a first post at the Café. I would send Doug Malloy a Paypal of around $3000.00 and you'll get an answer for that.

I have this on my list of things to eventually pick up. I would think that it would be even more amazing if it was used with one of the real time impression boards (not Fabrice of course). This would be so perfect as to make one assume that the use of a confederate was involved.

jeff
rajraj
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of rajraj
Thank you, Jeff. Your answer makes complete sense thinking about it. I hope it wasn't an inappropriate debut question....
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
Hey guess what I found?!

Maestro Prophecy Box
http://www.kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=373

Doesn't this look exactly the same? anyone? enlighten me!
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
Hey guess what I found?!

Maestro Prophecy Box
http://www.kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=373

Doesn't this look exactly the same? anyone? enlighten me!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Look at site. There is knock off after knockoff. They ripped off Delage's Fastest Trick in the World also.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Wow!! LOL!! What a POS.

IMHO
Patrick
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Hmm...an online magic store with absolutely no contact info other than an email address. Sure instills confidence... Smile
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
If you look at the "About Us" tab...it says they have 'several' satisfied customers worldwide.

I find that wording to be funny for some reason...

Cody
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Right. who are they trying to convince? Us or themselves. LOL
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Not sure if you have seen this yet then...

From MAK; already being sold by a few dealers too

http://www.makmagic.com/product-popup.asp?prodid=P6409

Its pretty much the same thing I think. There is a video too on this page...
http://www.makmagic.com/new_list.asp?str......,%202009
5 down in the left column.
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
I'm surely putting my money in malloy! LOL~!!!
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
OMG~!!! wat about the mak magic?? I tot mak magic had a good reputation??? Hmmmm.,. or did Mr. Zimmerman gave permission to other prop makers.....
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
It is funny how the Mak Magic video "cuts" away for a slight moment and "Pops" the cylinder.. LOL~!!! Hope I'm not giving too much info..
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
Last year we made an awesome version of this effect using an old balloon to dove table and a leather brief case from K-Mart.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Mak Magic (since Gen is out of the picture) has "borrowed" it's fair share of ideas.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 14:32, AttnPls wrote:
Last year we made an awesome version of this effect using an old balloon to dove table and a leather brief case from K-Mart.

That was interesting... LOL~!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Master Prediction System - Malloy Modern Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL