The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Practical Jokes For Kids (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I'm looking for a few HARMLESS practical jokes to teach kids. The sorts that won't upset mum and dad!

For example, showing someone how to eat a gold fish.

I;d rather avoid the potato in the tail pipe, plastic wrap on the toilet messy tricks that will upset some parents.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Wow! Not one post!
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Here's another one amigo!

Actually mate, I can't really think of anything off hand but I reckon you should ask about on that other exclusive kids forum (you know the one Smile ). I really think this one has gone to the dogs a bit.

Cheers
Billy

PS Have to grab a drink and/or meal when next you're up in Syd.
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
988 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
That would be after he returns from bonny Scotland Billy!

hey Nick, How about how to short sheet a bed? I remember once when I was only 14 I went down to Brisbane from the small bush town I'm from for the state hockey championships. We were all billeted out as was the norm in those days. The first night I went to bed, I hopped in and just couldn't get my feet down. I was totally bewildered and didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Everyone else was having a real good laugh at my expense. All in good fun.

JoJo
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Quote:
On 2009-07-02 23:39, BIlly James wrote:
Here's another one amigo!

Actually mate, I can't really think of anything off hand but I reckon you should ask about on that other exclusive kids forum (you know the one Smile ). I really think this one has gone to the dogs a bit.

Cheers
Billy

PS Have to grab a drink and/or meal when next you're up in Syd.

Sounds good. Will call you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Practical Jokes For Kids (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL