We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Flea Circus on Hank's Hot List (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I have Wolf's "The Flea" and a Svenson flea circus. Both are fantastic, and frankly, work for completely different audiences. For a family show, a flea circus is brilliant. Regarding the diving board and high wire on The Flea - if these animations did work, the routine might actually become a bit too long and tedious. My routine currently runs approximately 15 minutes. I tell the audience my Flea performs all the stunts, but today he'll just do one or two of them. The flea then flips the coin to decide which stunts he'll do today. Of course, it's always "The World's Greatest Card Trick", which is followed by "The Living Cannonball" when he fails to find the right card.
Wolf's circus is a hilarious - and incredible - comedy routine. Whereas the traditional style of flea circus is more of a miniature show. Still funny, and I think more fascinating, but not quite as astonishing as The Flea.
Potty Smile
TonyPorter
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of TonyPorter
I'm amazed that these actually play!

I just can't imagine them being worth the expense.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Flea Circus on Hank's Hot List (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL