The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » David Regal's New "Plumber's Helper" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1478 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
For those of you that have purchased this and would like a way to carry it around I have found the perfect case. It is sold here: http://www.telescope.com/control/product/~product_id=05977

I split the plumbers helper into two pieces and it fits great in this case. I just removed the foam to make it fit. This is the least expensive case I have found of this type. I have no affiliation with this company. I just thought I would help those who have purchased this great item.

Ron

PS I have a great poem that can be used for this effect. Email me if you have an interest.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Old thread,

However I am considering buying one of these for my kids show and then adding a clown bucket that when water goes in the bucket I throw confetti at them...

Anyone have one for sale?

What does anyoen think of this effect that owns one already?
Sock Puppet Monkey
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Sock Puppet Monkey
Quote:
On 2009-07-13 20:09, mrmagic0 wrote:
For those of you who might want a routine other than the one than comes with this effect I have just written one. It has not been tested on an audience but I think it is kind of funny. I will only send this to those who actually have the effect. If you email me at mrmagic0@gmail.com and tell me what the last word is on the inside cover of the DVD I will send it to you. You can use it if you like.

Ron

PS I like this effect a lot.

Ron,

I like this effect quite a bit as well. Would like to take you up on your routine offer but my DVD didn't come with a cover as I purchased it from a fellow Café member. Let me know if there's something else I can share that would prove I have the effect. Thanks!

SPM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » David Regal's New "Plumber's Helper" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL