The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Proximity - New from Craig Filicetti (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Heard from Craig...
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
260 Posts

Profile of trickychris
So Proximity V2 is out - does anyone have the new version?
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Is there any further info on the differences between V1 & V2? I am looking at buying Proximity for a 'which hand'effect for my next show, using 2 or 3 tags. I have seen the V2 in action but not the V1. A few people are selling V1 here on the forums, but I haven't seen many V2 versions for sale.

Basically, if I can get V1 cheaper by buying second hand am I likely to be disappointed with it over paying the extra for the later V2 version?
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
I really wish this thread wasn't on the public forums.

In answer to your question - both versions of the tag perform exactly the same. The only difference is v2 has a way to turn it off between performances.

Hope that helps.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Thanks for your response. And as for the public forums comment, I totally agree. I'll avoid posting here again so as not to bump it to the top anymore!
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Proximity - New from Craig Filicetti (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL