The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rabbit out of hat -- the Dunninger Method (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
654 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
It's about a half hour before show time. I'm talking to a family in the front row. (There were only about a dozen people there at this point.) The kid is five years old and wearing a top hat and holding a wand. He shows me there's a little stuffed rabbit stuck to the inside of the hat with velcro.

Half hour later.

It's show time and over a hundred more people are there. I bring the kid up for the second trick in the show. I say to him, "Great outfit, son. But you have to know how to use it. Mind if I teach you?"

Kid, "Sure. That would be great."

So I ask for the wand, gently tap kid's hat and say, "Abracadbra. Take off your hat and show everyone what's inside." The kid takes off his hat and shows everyone the rabbit.

HUGE reaction from the audience.

I say, "Great job. Put the rabbit back in. You can keep it."

Easiest rabbit production ever.
“For centuries we’ve said playing cards – even a single playing card – could reveal a person’s innermost thoughts.
Now you can prove it!”
See http://www.dixonmagic.com/page5/page5.html
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7384 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I like it! Smile

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
654 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
I don't know if this was clear from the original write up, but I'm certain at least 95% of the audience was thinking, "How did he get that rabbit in there?" It was really funny, at least to me.

DD
“For centuries we’ve said playing cards – even a single playing card – could reveal a person’s innermost thoughts.
Now you can prove it!”
See http://www.dixonmagic.com/page5/page5.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rabbit out of hat -- the Dunninger Method (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL