The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Atlantic City (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I made the 3 hour drive down to Atlantic City yesterday with a few friends to see Carnival of Wonders and Kozak. Both are killer shows and if you're anywhere near A.C. you need to go. Hobson is at his funniest, and there are some new bits to this version of the show. Kozak was his usual maniacal self, but slightly turned down for the kiddies in the audience. He proves he's a real softie as he gets a 4 year old girl up onstage and makes her the star of the show.

Go see both shows.
ryan8406
View Profile
New user
Elkton, Maryland
88 Posts

Profile of ryan8406
I couldn't agree more. Go see both shows.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Pepka...

Saw your picture with Jeff on his Facebook. Looked ike you guys had a good time. I've got to get out and see that show, and Paul's as well...

Ken
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Just saw both shows last week.

Kozak is fantastic. Very funny and very strong magic. Two of his mentalism pieces played as strong as any serious mentalist working out there, even though it's a comedy show. The audience loved the show.
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
cairo
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of cairo
Kozak is king.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Atlantic City (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL