The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » True Astonishment DVD inserts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

coincard
View Profile
New user
Paducah, Kentucky
54 Posts

Profile of coincard
This might not be the best place for this inquiry. However, I was unsure where it should go.

Does anyone know where I might find some DVD covers/inserts for the 9 disks that include the hidden features on the "True Astonishment" set? I was told that someone in the Café made some for download.

Thanks
Todd Duff

ToddDuff.com
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1619 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I emailed you.

Best,

Scott
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
I haven't seen this set. The DVDs don't come with covers? I thought there was a puzzle box, and props and such.
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
They do, Duncan, but Todd was referring to some extra inserts made by a Café member with the list of all the effects and secret stuff of each DVD.

Dave
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1360 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Todd,

Let me know if you still need them. I think I have the file saved on my computer.

Mario
rochaz
View Profile
Veteran user
I'm TORN.........
378 Posts

Profile of rochaz
Todd,
I'm sure our Café' brothers will take care of you!

But just in case...I also have them saved on my PC.

Just let me know. Smile

Respectfully,
Rochaz
- We do not want them to suspend disbelief in the way they would in theater and story. We want them to think critically and observe carefully. Our job is to force them to believe in magic even against their better judgment.”
Whit Hayden

:Juan R Rocha:
coincard
View Profile
New user
Paducah, Kentucky
54 Posts

Profile of coincard
Thanks to everyone who emailed me the files. Within minutes my mailbox was full!
Todd Duff

ToddDuff.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » True Astonishment DVD inserts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL