The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Core By Pit Hartling (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of alistair.crompton
The module can be enabled for anyone that bought Pit's book, or the routine itself.
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Great effect. I remember reading a pdf re the Core and different applications for it, I cant for the life of me remember what the name of it was..ring any bells ?any ideas?

Thanks

Greig.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2891 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
There's a freebie by Sudo Nimh with a presentational idea for THE CORE, if that's maybe what you're referring to??
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Nope, that's not it Nicolino, thanks anyway. I will keep looking. Smile
sennheiser
View Profile
New user
Germany
68 Posts

Profile of sennheiser
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2018, greig ewen wrote:
Great effect. I remember reading a pdf re the Core and different applications for it, I cant for the life of me remember what the name of it was..ring any bells ?any ideas?

Thanks

Greig.

Hi Greig,

did you find out what the name of this PDF is?
I would be also interested in that.
Thanks for any info.

Bye

sennheiser
SharkTrager442
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of SharkTrager442
I've just discovered The Core - it's such a strong effect but the method is beautiful. Needs a math brain but if you're that way inclined, it's pretty easy.

Does anyone know if the same method could be used with 26 cards. Or any other number for that matter. It seems logical that you could do it with less but I'm not sure.

TIA
MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2022, SharkTrager442 wrote:
I've just discovered The Core - it's such a strong effect but the method is beautiful. Needs a math brain but if you're that way inclined, it's pretty easy.

Does anyone know if the same method could be used with 26 cards. Or any other number for that matter. It seems logical that you could do it with less but I'm not sure.

TIA

Check out one of the volume from Semi Automatic Card Magic (I forgot which volume...)
but there's an entire chapter devoted to Reverse Faro included The Core by Pit Hartling and many other handling which addressed your question.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Core By Pit Hartling (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL