The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fantasma Multiplying Bubbles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
431 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Fantasma are selling a set of Multiplying Soap Bubbles consisting of 3 plastic balls and 2 gimmicks. They claim these look very realistic. I already own 2 sets, an old International Magic set made of glass and the Fantasio plastic set, and Im not content with either. The glass set are hard to 'multiply' as the ball is a loose fit in the gimmick, while the Fantasio ones are easier to use but have quite obvious seams.

Would appreciate any comments from anyone who has this Fantasma set please, particularly on how realistic they are (no seams?) and how easy to use. Thanks.
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
431 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Actually I'll amend that, the Fantasio aren't easier to use, but they are of course safe from the possibility of dropping a ball and having it shatter into a thousand pieces.
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
The seams are still there but at a small distance they look ok and are fairly easy to use.I am thinking of using them in tandem with a bubble machine to help the mood......
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
As Daz says, they still have seams, but the look is ok.
There is a difference in appearance when the gimmick comes into play, but with the correct lighting this can be covered.

The set consists of four balls and one gimmick, not three balls and two gimmicks.
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1347 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Until they make a set that has an irridescent sheen to them, I won't be impressed.
Official Thread Killer
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
I know this is an old thread, but I just saw the Fantasma set, and they do indeed have an "iridescent sheen". They look pretty good, other than the *** seam... but good handling can make the seam a non-issue...
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
966 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Fantasma set looks like real bubble. They provide you with gimmick bottle as well. HIghly Recommended...
TheMagicOfDean
View Profile
Regular user
What!? I Only Have
105 Posts

Profile of TheMagicOfDean
But vernet has them too, if I am not wrong and I am considering buying both. I will make a thread when I buy both.
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
966 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I have seen Vernet too, but Fantasma looks more like real bubble , it's coming with Gimmick bottle as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fantasma Multiplying Bubbles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL