The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » World's cheapest magic "dump box" stand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2876 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Looking for a very inexpensive stand to dump your magic into after performing it (without having to bend down, etc.)? Looking for a place to keep your David Ginn huge talking dog puppet after performing it? Looking for a place to "dump" your silks, sponge balls, spring flowers, other props, after/during useage in a show? My obsession with magic stands continue. Go to KMart this week, and for 15% off, purchase a Northwest Territory "Portable Beverage Cooler." It's volume is 10.6 gal (40L). It folds easily and opens in seconds. It's open size is 19.7 inches W x 19.7 inches height x 33.9 inches deep (50 x 50 x 86cm). The neat thing is it includes its own little table legs- so you can raise the lid- and place magic props in it. Or, if you'd like, you can cut a round piece of plywood and attach it to the zippered flexable lid- it can double as a magic table that opens from the lid side up. The regular price is only $24.99, but KMart currently (as of 7-1-09) has it on sale for 15% off. It is gray in color, includes a carrying bag and steel legs. It is very "padded" (since is supposed to keep cold drinks cold), and will not hurt your props. It is probably on the kmart.com web site (Dept: 89, CAT: 15, KSN: 0-21158711-8. The bar code number is 72000 96094. Check it out if you are in Kmart and you need a handy table that looks kinda ok and can be used on stage to stash your props into. You'll find it in the section where folding camping chairs are. I bought one today and plan on using it in my kid's program for my Ginn dog.

Roger from http://www.ChristianMagician.org
kazam65
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of kazam65
Thanks Roger! I will definitely look into this...sounds GREAT!

Alan
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2876 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hey Alan, good to hear from you my friend! I got my "dump box" at the Kmart on Stadium Drive in Kalamazoo, just a stone's throw away from us magish's in the Kalamazoo area. Let me know what you think of it, I won't be upset if you think it is not workable. I am definately going to put a very light solid top on mine, so it can also double as a table. Banachek has a very cool portable table, the whole base was taken apart and put into a portion of the table base, was about as thick as a thin laptop computer when all packed up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » World's cheapest magic "dump box" stand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL