The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Kolossal Killer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alondon
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of alondon
Can anyone suggest a good wallet for Kolssal Killer ?
Thanks,
Andy
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4655 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Hi Andy:

(If this may help?)

Mr. Larry Becker streamlined "K.K.", and uses a H****r wallet.
It's called: "K.K. III", and can be found on his "Mental Masterpieces" vol #2.

Happy 4th.!

Warmest regards, Smile

Sixten
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Ann Arbor
1246 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
You don't need an expensive gimmicked wallet. The beauty of the routine lies in its simplicity. Some people worry about not being able to show the wallet empty. That's dumb. If you worry about it, you are going to telegraph that to your audience. If you treat it casually, and use the line that Kenton talks about, you will not have an issue. Many have tried to add to the routine with fancy fake wallets or unnecessary routines. I know I have. And what I've come to find out is that the basic routine, used as an out for a psychological card force or the Truly Invisible routine in the booklet, is still the BEST way to go.

Without knowing your personal taste, here are a couple wallets I find slick:

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/......uct.html

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/......id=33969

If you do any other mentalism besides KK, take a look at the photos for the second wallet and use your imagination. I just placed an order for one for this very reason.

But your best bet is to go to a store with a deck of cards in hand and try some out.
Jeff Travilla - I own an advertising agency to help finance my magic addiction.
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
854 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
Hey Andy,

Check out "George Italian Billfold" if you can find it. Not to be confused with the George Costanza wallet Smile

I searched around many places before finding this one. I wanted a size that I could carry every day that also had enough pockets for credit cards, ID, etc. - in addition to the necessary cards for KK.

It was $25 or so at Wal Mart 2 years ago, so it might not even be made anymore. Although it's from Wal Mart, it looks very nice and has maintained a very good condition. High quality for low price and satisfies the needs for KK. Recommended.

T.J.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Kolossal Killer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL