The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..17..30..43..56..69..72~73~74 [Next]
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I just watched the video trailer for this. It is on the banner ad at the top of this forum, Trick coin trickery. Anyone know anything about this? The ad says it's coming soon. Although the demo moves along quite rapidly, it looks like you can do some good stuff with this.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Sammy,

T.U.C will be available in one week (July 10). It's the result of several years working with gaffed coins. T.U.C allows you make all the effects that the video shows and many more.

I'm sure that TUC will the next classic gaffed coin that everybody will have in his pockets.

Bye.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Any updates in this?
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I see that it is now for sale on the Tango website in Spanish, but when I switch the language to english, it is no longer there.
Sammy J. Teague
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Dear Sammy,

We'll have the product ready to send from this Friday 16 July.

Bye
allen_m
View Profile
Veteran user
Alpine, TX
349 Posts

Profile of allen_m
Quote:
On 2009-07-14 10:50, Mr. Tango wrote:
Dear Sammy,

We'll have the product ready to send from this Friday 16 July.

Bye

Isn't Friday the 17th of July?
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Sorry, Friday 17 July is correct. So, next Friday.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Any way we can know what kind of gaff it is? Is it a nest of S***ls is it magnetic like triple threat and or 3cm? Is a slippery sam involved??? Ya know what kind of gaff is it? I can do the effect in the video with the gaffs I alread own. Most of them can be done with just 4 coins and a S***L or 3 coins and a slippery sam. So what are we getting with the T.U.C coin set is what I want to know.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Good question jconstantine. A lot of us have multiple coin gaffs and would like to make an intelligent decision as to whether this is right for us. Mr. Tango, can you let us know what this is (even if by PM), or is it one of those "sell the secret" items?
Thanks,
Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
The video won't work for me... anywheres else I can see it?
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
T.U.C is available, you can ask to your favorite dealer now.
The set include the gaffed coin and a instructional DVD in English, Español, French and Japanese.
There are different coin versions:
Half dollar
One Dollar
50 euro cent
2 euros
2 pounds
100 mexican pesos
T.U.C is the coin of the future. It's a revolution.
ToHan
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of ToHan
Here is a video for Tango Ultimate Coin
http://www.tannens.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=7757
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
Video runs sweetly for me. So is this a split coin or what? It's not clear what you are buying here. Good choice of coin options though. I will watch out for the first review, before I even consider this one.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Wow, , looks like unlimited potential and video looks good but would like to know what is included.
allen_m
View Profile
Veteran user
Alpine, TX
349 Posts

Profile of allen_m
My suspicion is that this gaff only duplicates one or more gaffs already in my arsenal. I would love to be convinced that this is both new as well as revolutionary; however, someone other than me will need to be the first to purchase and review...
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Has anyone got one of these yet? I would be curious on how you like it. I am tempted to get one just to play with it.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I am just back from Argentina where I went to visit my family. I took the opportunity to stop by Mr Tango place and bought several coins, some from Argentina and also a T.U.C., actually I got the TUC yesterday so I played very little on the plane with it.
I am a hobbist not a skilled magician like many of you, so I will need some days to feel confidence with the TUC and be able to report something meaningful to you guys.
I will try to post a brief review by Friday.

Pablo
daveboldt
View Profile
New user
Dallas
22 Posts

Profile of daveboldt
Just saw the video at MagicWarehouse.com. Wondering if Tango's Ultimate Coin is similar to Super Triple Coin by Wong? hmmm...
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Dear Dave,

T.U.C is different that Super Triple coin. The coin is available in the US magic stores. I prefer that a costumer give his opinion.

Bye
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
This is a true performer's prop: as a strolling performer, I simply love it. If I could regularly use tables, I'd be mad over hill with it.
You can do miracles with T.U.C. and the variety of possibilities substantially exceeds today's often seen routines which are possible with some more usual gaffs.

For any creative mind, T.U.C. is a bless and we will be able to fool a lot of magicians with it for quite a while.

Great work Marcelo. Congratulations and gratitude.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..17..30..43..56..69..72~73~74 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL