The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » If You Designed Your Own Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
streetcoin
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of streetcoin
What's his price?
Ocha
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Ocha
Streetcoin and Charlie Justice,
You could get some very soft Morgans and using very fine sandpaper sand them to "blanks" Then find an engraver to engrave/etch the cards or symbols on either side.
This coin could easily be switched into any routine you are doing, then go into your card/coin routine....
These coins would be the exact size of sliver dollars since that's what they would be made of.
Shouldn't cost too much either.

Just some thoughts floating around my head.......

Gerald
I was Me but now He is gone.......
streetcoin
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of streetcoin
Thanks for the hint, I am going to try it
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2009-07-09 13:59, Pete Biro wrote:
Dean Dill has a friend (I won't mention his name as I don't want him bothered) who had coins made with Dean's picture on one side and info on the other. Some pewter and some SILVER. He can have ANY KIND OF COIN MADE.

I would be all over this.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Quote:
On 2009-07-09 13:59, Pete Biro wrote:
Dean Dill has a friend (I won't mention his name as I don't want him bothered) who had coins made with Dean's picture on one side and info on the other. Some pewter and some SILVER. He can have ANY KIND OF COIN MADE.

I'm guessing he CAN make them but doesn't want to ?
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » If You Designed Your Own Coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL