The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PK Magnet Accessory Kit by Zane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Does anyone know anything about this?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=11430

Thanks,
Mike
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
Yes, it is a holder for a very strong magnet. It can be placed around your wrist or knee. It is elastic so you can Push up your sleves to show there is "nothing up your sleeve"

You can do some good PK effects with having this on.

hope this helps.
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
A $10.00 (retail) neo-magnet, a couple strips of nylon webbing, and a few pieces of Velcro (plus a little bit of sewing). Nice profit margin at $40.00 retail.

Make your own. Craig at Wizard Craft Magic can supply you with the magnet and probably tell you where to buy the nylon strap material. You can get the Velcro from most any craft shop. I'm thinking that bulk nylon strapping material is available at REI in the mountaineering dept.

I think Craig carries the Chazpro PK book. I got mine directly from Chazpro. It has about everything you need to know about PK magnet effects. After you get bored with doing PK effects, you can use this rig as a great magnetic hold-out.

dsalley13
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Thanks guys!

I was more wondering if the magnet included is really capable of doing the effects as stated. I have an M5 size magnet & the range is not that great. I have a hard time believing a disc magnet of that size can be used to do PK effects in peoples hands.

Thanks,
Mike
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
As much as the "make your own" idea appeals to me, I know from previous experience that it is never as simpleas it sounds!
By the time I have gone to the shops, found they don't stock what I want, bought a second best material from a mile across town, stitched it wrong twice, bought too much velcro, re-stitched it, unpicked it, thrown it out the window and started crying, I wish I had just bought the original item from someone who had ironed out the problems in the first place.....
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-07-09 14:31, jugglestruck wrote:
As much as the "make your own" idea appeals to me, I know from previous experience that it is never as simpleas it sounds!
By the time I have gone to the shops, found they don't stock what I want, bought a second best material from a mile across town, stitched it wrong twice, bought too much velcro, re-stitched it, unpicked it, thrown it out the window and started crying, I wish I had just bought the original item from someone who had ironed out the problems in the first place.....

I too have invested way more time & money in making something to end up with a piece of crap & buying what I was trying to save money on.

Live & learn Smile

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PK Magnet Accessory Kit by Zane (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL