The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Hanussen act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aldiamo
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of aldiamo
Hello,

Its a pleasure for me to met all of you.

Recently, I have been looking for some information regarding Erik Jan Hanussen´s Act. Someone knows of what it consisted of?

Thanks,
Taboo
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I know of the book that was put out called mind reading and telepethy, but not so sure about his act. The book is a great read tho.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4475 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
aldiamo
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of aldiamo
Thanks! Philemon, Ill definately buy that book.
Rory Raven
View Profile
Special user
Providence, RI
514 Posts

Profile of Rory Raven
I believe our own Bill Palmer translated a book by Hanussen recently (-ish?). Perhaps this is the one Daren James referred to above.

Either way, drop Bill a line; he may have some good info.

Hanussen is one of those characters I've always meant to read up on when I get finished reading up on all those other characters ....

Rory
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx
visit www.roryraven.com today!
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Bob Cassidy has an e-book "The Hanussen Proof" in which he theorizes the methods.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
You can read all about it -- the effects and methods -- in Hanussen's own words (translated by Bill Palmer as noted above by Rory Raven). As Daren James indicated it is titled "Mind Reading and Telepathy" and has been discussed at some length here on the Café. If you can't find it via "search" just as Bill Palmer.
Dick Christian
aldiamo
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of aldiamo
Thanks Rory, Jerskin and Dick! Ill definately look for them. Smile
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
265 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
I hear the book is only explain about muscle reading? is it true?
is there any explanation effect other than muscle reading?
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Along with the books referenced, I would check out the movie "Invincible" (with Tim Roth). While the film is not directly about Hanussen, it tells a lot about his life and sheds some light on his act and general personality (as interpreted by Tim Roth). I watched it after someone recommended it here on the Café.

Regards,

Sean
bob tripp
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of bob tripp
Library.com has Cassidy's Hanussen proof that is a great read plus you get a fine billet reading system explained to you by one of the best in our business, Bob himself. Mr. Cassidy takes the time to explain the little nuances that make the billet reading a great bit of business,as Bob Nelson used to say. Then library.com also has Hanussen's own book on telepathy and mindreading,what we today may call 'contact or muscle reading.
Bob Tripp
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3045 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2009-07-10 07:06, Waters wrote:
Along with the books referenced, I would check out the movie "Invincible" (with Tim Roth). While the film is not directly about Hanussen, it tells a lot about his life and sheds some light on his act and general personality (as interpreted by Tim Roth). I watched it after someone recommended it here on the Café.

Regards,

Sean

While interesting in its juxtaposition of Breitbart the strongman and Hanussen the psychic, the movie is far more fiction than fact.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4997 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Hanussen act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL