The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mark Parker's New Illusion Book (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
This book is just a pleasure to read.

The concepts are creative, every item is sooo deceptive and all illusions are workable.

His essays are also a highlight and I'm sure every illusion fan will find several items of value within these pages.

Congratulations Mark on yet another stunning book on the art of illusion. Highly recommended!!!
Gary Fabjance
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Gary Fabjance
A limited quantity is now being made available through your favorite magic dealer ...

Vivify contains ten original stage illusions fully described and illustrated in glorious full colour. Also included are two thought provoking essays. Foreword by Brett Daniels.

VIVIFY - Etymology: Middle English: to nourish, to give life. Latin: vivificus - enlivening. 1. To endow with life or renewed life: Animate 2. To impart vitality or vividness.

Stage Illusions Featured:

Bodybuilder - A rustic, open framework houses assistant, which is penetrated with shiny metal.

Hiding Place - The instant appearance of an assistant. Can be performed surrounded w/considerations.

95% Gone! - Volunteer is placed in a horizontal prop, where her body seems to disappear.

EMB - A new take on a classic - sword box.

Asrah Table - An exceptionally thin re-design that will amaze.

Abdomen - A gothic looking illusion, where a girl rises up from the horizontal torso of the magician.

Dissolve - An upright cabinet, where the assistant slowly gets compacted and then vanishes completely.

Vivisectioned - A circular illusion where the assistant is impaled with blades, and then rotated.

Sanction - A slender, upright cabinet that features sharp angled blades that rotate/penetrate the cabinet.

Motorbike - An open metal framework is shown empty and then in a flash produces magi/assistant and motorcycle too!

Limited to 500 copies individually signed & numbered.

Pages: 142 - 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" - Hardbound cover with foil stamping & embossing.
Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
New Zealand
798 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
I had a close friend build two of Marks Illusions and I was lucky enough to see a private showing - even though I know how they work and own the book they *** well fooled me!!!
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://extrememagicmakeover.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
flight10
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of flight10
The Asrah T***e redesign is brilliant. I have seen a lot of these and they have always put me off owning one. However, Marks 'in your face design' has got me building one.

I have not had a lot of dealings with Mark but every time I have called on him he has been happy to help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mark Parker's New Illusion Book (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL