The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best bill switch into lemon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wardmagic
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of wardmagic
I want to switch a bill and have a different bill come out of a orange (Lime, Lemon). I would like to have the audience inspect the orange prior to the switch. Any ideas of how to cover up the orange from the cut so the person inspecting the orange can't see where I placed the bill thru???
Is there any instrustions on this tye of effect??
oldi
View Profile
New user
switzerland
92 Posts

Profile of oldi
Wardmagic
Maybe its not the effect you want. But I use Cody Fishers "Bet your Bucks". A great gimmick is used to have the spectators signed bill appear in a lemon. The lemon can be cut open by the spectator and the load can be done under the spectators nose.
But I could not find the product on Cody Fishers website anymore.
Best
André
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
If you are looking for Bill in Lemon, try Rudy Hunter's "Vitamin C".
No gimmick, no setup, any lemon and the spectator can inspect the lemon. You just need a lot of practice.

link: http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/fin......=vitamin

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Both Doc Eason and Bill Malone have excellent methods for this.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1042 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Fielding West has a funny way of switching a fake in the orange for the signed bill.
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
Fielding West's method is very smart and clever. It is better for stage. I used it in combo with a bill in lemon. Lemon was in locked box. But an orange was picked from three. The Fielding West Orange worked great.
Frank
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1042 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On 2009-08-14 19:15, squando wrote:
Fielding West's method is very smart and clever. It is better for stage. I used it in combo with a bill in lemon. Lemon was in locked box. But an orange was picked from three. The Fielding West Orange worked great.

Could you elaborate a little more on your routine, if you don't mind? I'm still fiddling with doing a borrowed bill routine but haven't landed on the right way to do it. PM me if necessary.
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Is Fielding West bill to orange on his dvd the same one on the world's greatest video series bill to lemon?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1042 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On 2009-08-19 09:05, B Hackler wrote:
Is Fielding West bill to orange on his dvd the same one on the world's greatest video series bill to lemon?

Yes.
waterford
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of waterford
I've tried just about every Bill to Lemon in print or on DVD and have found that the best for my situation (parlor and stage) is Bill Malone's handling on Vol 2 of his "On the Loose" DVDs. It requires that you learn a bill switch (the same technique as the classic Kozlowski$100 Dollar Bill Switch -- available separately but also in The Magic of Michael Ammar book)and that you pay attention to audience management. But it works everywhere -- stage or close up -- and invariably gets a very strong reaction. No fancy gimmicks, just a few simple props and a good story line.
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Is the bill Malone bill to lemon on volume 2 on the loose dvd the same one on world's greatest magic bill to lemon?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1042 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On 2009-08-23 16:09, B Hackler wrote:
Is the bill Malone bill to lemon on volume 2 on the loose dvd the same one on world's greatest magic bill to lemon?

Yes.
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Mac thanks for the answers.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1042 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Hackler,

You'll also get Doc Eason doing Steve Spill's legendary Bill in Lemon. Enjoy it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best bill switch into lemon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL