The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Paul Curry's Worlds Beyond - Reprinted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
Received an e-mail from Hermetic Press.
One again you'll be able to get this great book of Paul Curry's magic.

Paul Curry's Worlds Beyond

Do you remember the first time you saw Paul Curry's "Out of This World" performed? Do you remember how badly it fooled you? Know now that you can own a book full of such magic by the only man who could imagine it.

In Paul Curry's Worlds Beyond you will find the original version of "Out of This World", which some still consider the best of the many variations that have been devised. You will also find all the other Curry classics, "Touch", "The Sliding Knot", "Open Prediction", "The Color-changing Deck", "Never in a Lifetime", "The Power of Thought", "Probability Zero" and "IOU".

But these are just the beginning. Paul Curry's Worlds Beyond contains original Curry card sleights, including his turnover change, and almost seventy tricks and routines that would have brought back that feeling of complete amazement "Out of This World" aroused in you — had you seen them performed before you read their secrets. Now you can arouse the same sense of astonishment in others, when you perform the other-worldly magic of Paul Curry.

Special Summer Re-introductory price--$40
After September 15, 2009, the price will be $47. Order from us now and save $7!

Don't miss your chance to get it!!!
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2051 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
As a rule, I don't make "Yes!!! Just ordered mine!!!" posts. However, in this instance I'm allowing myself an exception on the grounds of extreme giddiness. Woo-hoo!
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Boooooo.

Don't mind me, that's just my overpaying regret (everyone should run and pick this up).

Sean
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
I appreciate hearing about this opportunity. Another sale for Hermitic Press. Unfortunately, there is a delay until the book ships out.
Northern California
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4997 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ahhhh YES! I nearly bought an expensive offer on ebay.... Smile
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
That's the great thing about this. No more high OOP prices to pay.

Get it while you can. There's a ton of great material in it.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
I understand the book will be shipped on August 15th. I feel like an expectant father waiting for delivery.
Northern California
Adam Wood
View Profile
Loyal user
Ontario, Canada
225 Posts

Profile of Adam Wood
Quote:
On 2009-07-17 09:56, motown wrote:
That's the great thing about this. No more high OOP prices to pay.

Get it while you can. There's a ton of great material in it.

Buy them when first published and you need not worry about OOP prices ever again; in fact it becomes your friend! Smile
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” -Doug Henning

"Don't make magic impossible, make impossible magic!" - Adam

PEACE, LOVE & MAGIC!!!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
Yes in deed!
– Karl Germain
Chris Jenkins
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Chris Jenkins
Has anyone heard if this is still on track...? I am getting very impatient/excited!
stanalger
View Profile
Special user
St. Louis, MO
996 Posts

Profile of stanalger
Hermetic Press is AHEAD of schedule! Those (in USA) who pre-ordered should be receiving their copies tomorrow, Aug 8. (They were shipped on Aug 5.)
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Do you know if there will be copies of this at Magic Live! ?
jdbach
View Profile
Regular user
United States
174 Posts

Profile of jdbach
I know all will enjoy this book...fantastic book. Highly recommended!
scottybarnhart
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of scottybarnhart
Does anybody know where I can find the contents of WB? Or a list of effect descriptions?
"Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage." - Woody Allen, Manhattan
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
The publisher sent out the first batch of books earlier this week.There should be many happy Magi walking around this week.
Northern California
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Guys, I bought this gem first time around. Do yourself a favour if you missed it on the first go and simply... GET IT. If your only exposure to Curry is OOTW, you are in for a mindbending journey. Classics such as Touch and Cider are there along with some simply crazy cool effects less known to many in the art.

Needless to say - but I say it anyway: We all KNOW the high standards of production for Stephen Minch's Hermetic Press. THAT coupled with the magic of one of the Masters is really a treat you cannot afford to miss!

Best,
Vlad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Paul Curry's Worlds Beyond - Reprinted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL