We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Interchange by Peter Nardi (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1972 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I was at Peter's the other day about a week ago and somewhere between some chatting and some shopping he floored me with his Instant Interchange. I believe that the final product is not out yet but Peter was so kind that he let me have the gimmicks before the final release.
Brilliant... been playing with it for a bit and I am sure that everybody will love it.
Congrats Peter!!!

Bests,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
244 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
There is a video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmibP1gIayY

Looks like a no brainer to me - i.e. a must have item.
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
936 Posts

Profile of tenchu
I love the trailer score - perfect for a movie scene where saves the world with a packet trick Smile
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
870 Posts

Profile of Nechto
This looks like another winner hey!

Simple but very effective, I love the finish, and the fact the cards can be given away or inspected straight away is what really makes this routine work.

Ben Williams
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
OK, when the release & how much we talkin here? I really like this!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I think this is aimed for release at Magic Live...at least, that is what he told me in the shop the other day. I was in London visiting my brother for the weekend, and on the way back, I decided to take a detour and go and see Peter at Alakazam, had some new stuff to show myself. I remember Peter sending me a demo to this about a year or so ago, maybe even longer than that. Just a quick clip he put together whilst they were shooting Ben Earls 'Past Midnight' DVDs I think. I was fooled by the clip, but had forgotten about it. Then when in the shop, Peter showed me this in person...wow! It looked so much better. He then showed me what happens to be one of the coolest collectors routines I have seen, sort of a Collectors tranpo effect, genious it was. Just brought a smile to my face. There was also a clever Dr Daleys Last trick effect that was just as baffling to watch, and though as a Magician and having seen the gaffs by this point now, still made me realise the possibilities with these gimmicks.

The first thing I told Peter about the Instant Interchange effect he uses the cards for, is that the routine is actually much MUCH easier than I first thought. I did say to Pete that I thought it needed to be done signed, but Peter proved me wrong saying it was just a Magicians thing...and it is. However, he does have a signed version as well!

I was fortunate to get a set of the cards, and I have hardly put them down since getting them. I am not sure what is on the DVD itself, but I am sure that closer to the release we will find out, but a very simple and practical effect.

I love the cards to pocket plot, and always thought really that the cards had to be signed, however, in the real world, if you were to do this effect signed, you would lose 8 cards from your deck every time! If the effect and method are clean enough, I really don't think they need to be signed in this plot. Highly recommended, and I will be getting more cards when available!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Just a heads up. The release date for Instant Interchange is 24/8/09 or 8/24/09 if you are in the states Smileand is on our site for pre-order now!

Regards

Peter
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3397 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Anyone have this yet for a quick review/opinion
Keith Jozsef
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Keith Jozsef
I was luck enough to get one of the few Peter had for sale at Magic Live, and have been presenting several times "in the trenches" throughout this past week. Nothing but incredible reactions so far...people are blindsided by the first transpo...but after the second transpo, they don't even care how it's done... people tend to just start laughing/shouting explitives etc...

I now carry this with me all the time, when I'm wearing a jacket. A++

Now forget about this item and move on.

Keith Jozsef
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Is this not available yet?

Thanks

Don
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4423 Posts

Profile of Sixten
I believe we will have to wait for Mr. Nardi to come back to us?
His U.K. site states: On order.
His U.S.A. site still says: Pre-order.
(Btw, It's under: "iChange Project")

:)
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Thanks sixten, Im on Long Island, close by..

Ordered from Hocus..they have a 30% birthday bash discount going..hopefully ok for this effect

I think says available September so should be soon

Loved the effect..clean and simple

Don
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4423 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Howdy! 'Neighbor Don'.

Sixten Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3397 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for taking the time to update me on this guys, it does sound like another Nardi winner.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Quick question,do you need to wear a jacket? I do love the effect.

Mike Smile
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys
We totally sold out of iChange at Magic Live but I'm happy to say we now have these in stock ready to ship

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/index.php?page......temid=14

Thank you all for your support!

Best Regards

Peter Nardi
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1051 Posts

Profile of John Carey
This is a solid eye popping sequence which creates a very strong effect with minimal work. It is not push button magic but with just a little bit of effort and practise you will have a stunning version of the classic interchange plot in your repertoire. There is also lots more you can do with the gaff supplied..........

Best

John
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
We just got this in, so now it is available at the finest magic stores world wide. It is a really good trick too!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Ordered from Hocus but got a notice back ordered

Don
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
They just came in today to Hocus should have it soon to send it to you. Give it a couple days.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Interchange by Peter Nardi (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL