The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Interchange by Peter Nardi (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2253 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I got this in yesterday from Alakazam UK.

This is just great!

Peter outdid himself with the effect, and the props included look really good!

You are left clean so everything can be examined.

I will use this.

Very clear explanation on DVD as well like always from Alakazam.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
wolfmaster
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of wolfmaster
It looks real good. But the question remains: do you really need a jacket?
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
731 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Mine gets here tomoro, looking forward to this!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Thanks David

Don
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2253 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
No you don't really need a jacket

alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6988 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Can't wait to check out this bad boy!
NUMBERED - A killer predicted card at any number out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/numbered.html
Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
Just a few spare pockets, so a jacket helps in that regard but it is not a necessity.

Rob
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1694 Posts

Profile of JamieD
This is very cool. The DVD is paked with additional idea's and effects. It's a very cool and clever trick. Excillent work Mr Nardi!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Calvin826
View Profile
Elite user
427 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Are Kings and Aces the only cards that can be used? I could see this working as a demonstration of how a winning poker hand(say 4 Kings) can be surreptitiously introduced in place of a losing hand (random cards).

Thanks in advance for your help, guys.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Should get soon, was backordered from Hocus but I know they just got new shipment

Waiting!!!

Don
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm sure those of you that have it will use it!

Regards

Peter
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3381 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Certainly looking forward to a review on how practical and clean this is. Most of the stuff put out by Nardi is very real world so I have great expectations about this
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
731 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
This effect is simply brilliant the final word in the card in pocket transpo!

This cards are great, I just love the display and spread of the aces!

The dvd is well shot as per normal Alakazam project, there are a number of different effects using the cards on the dvd!

This is ideal for walkaround, table hopping and went right away into my restaurant set, I used ichange at 4 gigs last week and it went down very well

very nice project, I remember Peter telling me about this project months ago and its clear that it is well thought out and there has been many many months of work gone into it.

props to all @ Alakazam

Nicely priced as well!

Regards

Ash Turner
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Germantown, Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Just out of curiosity, for those who own this how would you rate the difficulty level of this trick?
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Still waiting for mine

Let's go Hocus

Don
Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
Difficulty wise it's pretty straightforward. There is only two real moves in it from memory.

I've only watched the DVD through once, and from memory you might need a little space to reset. It will take but a moment, but I'd prefer to do it somewhere it wont be seen, and to make sure I get it right.

R
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6988 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Got this earlier today and have been playing with it. Really love it.

I love the interchange plot and have worked on a few variations. There is a signed card version on the dvd but I don't think signing the cards is necessary as the displays are ridiculously fair looking. Plus you end totally clean.

The routine is easy to do although there are a couple of sleights you'll have to know. Nothing knuckle busting, though.

The other routine that I loved on the dvd is the Collectors routine. Great thinking, here!

The gaffs are very well made and the dvd is very clear. Have to say that this is highly recommended for those who love card to pocket routines.
NUMBERED - A killer predicted card at any number out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/numbered.html
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
983 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I just saw they sell the refill too..so does it mean you need the new gimmick for each performance ?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3824 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Indomagic, simply no; refills you need only when your set is worn out because you've performed it hundreds of times which you will probably... it's that good. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
983 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Jan..Thanks for your reply.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Interchange by Peter Nardi (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL