The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Interchange by Peter Nardi (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tennispro
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Tennispro
I just ordered this but wondered how self working it is and on a 1-5 differculty dgree (with 5 being hard) how differcult is it to perform? Thanks
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6989 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
It's not self working. But not hard, either (although that's relative, isn't it?). I think on a scale of 1 to 5, I'd give it a 2.
NUMBERED - A killer predicted card at any number out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/numbered.html
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Like someone said above...there are literally only two moves used in the interchange routine. Both of which should be common to any magician.
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1101 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Got this yesterday. A nice simple idea that could have many uses besides the ones taught on the DVD, although Peter gives you a barrage of effects on it.

The main effect using four pockets is a real winner, especially as you end so clean, all the cards are examinable at the end. If that's not enough, you also have a few tasty convincers before the conclusion of the trick.

A very worthwhile buy.

Just in the process of working out the main routine that uses other locations as well as a pocket or two. Himber wallet is one. Any other ideas for another?
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Germantown, Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Quote:
Just in the process of working out the main routine that uses other locations as well as a pocket or two. Himber wallet is one. Any other ideas for another?

The inside of your fly? =)
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1101 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Yeah nice. I'll let you keep that groundbreaking idea to yourself Smile

As I'm fairly new to this can anyone tell me the name of a box that you can put a card in, close it & when opened a different card is there?

Am I over complicating the routine do you think?
dj
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of dj
Here's my Instant Interchange variant.
It is not 100% identical to Instant Interchange of Peter Nardi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IEKjQ_I4D0

dj
CSMTREE
View Profile
Veteran user
El Paso, Texas
313 Posts

Profile of CSMTREE
Great trick and well worth the little effort required for the one move. I've been working on patter and practicing this effect for over a month to get a routine down. Not hard at all, but I always have a story for my effects. You won't go wrong with this one....very, very practical. On a scale from one to ten......I'd give it an 11. I love it! Smile
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of Fero
Not yet on alakazam website??? When will it be available???
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2221 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2016, Fero wrote:
Not yet on alakazam website??? When will it be available???

Hi Fero,

You can pick iChange up here http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Peter-......ect.html We also give free worldwide shipping on this item.

I hope this helps

Peter Nardi
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
The display of the kings at the beginning isn't great, is there a way to improve it?
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of Fero
Thx peter I will soon place my order
CSMTREE
View Profile
Veteran user
El Paso, Texas
313 Posts

Profile of CSMTREE
This (in my opinion) is the best cards to pocket routine you can do. EXCELLENT!!!!!!
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
330 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Does Ichange use an Elmsley Count? kinda looks like it in the demo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Interchange by Peter Nardi (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL