The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Drink" Anytime, anywhere, thought of drink revelation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Nate has this on his site. Has anyone got it yet?

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/drink

Anytime, anywhere, thought of drink revelation.

You rattle off a list of a dozen or more drinks. Standard recognizable drinks like coke, diet coke, sprite, coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, and several more.

You ask them to just remember anyone of those drinks that they would like to drink. You ask them to imagine themselves drinking the drink. You slowly reveal details about their thought of drink.

You ask them to imagine bringing the glass to their mouth to drink. “The cool glass touches your lips and the refreshing taste signals and stimulates the exact sensation that occurs in your brain when you are actually drinking and tasting”….at this moment you tell them the drink they are imagining!

No BS!!!

This is simple and pure mentalism. They just think of a drink and you tell them what it is!

This is a very straightforward ONE NO System where as soon as your subject, hesitates, or says no…you know EXATCLY WHAT THEY ARE THINKING!!!

With practice this effect can be performed with nothing…or even over the phone! There is a very subtle gimmick that is used in practice, but once mastered, the gimmick won’t be needed.

You can design and construct this little gimmick at home, but we have taken to the time to make them up for you. Specially printed in GREY and BLACK for best to use in stand up and even close up conditions.

Once again, this gimmick is a practice tool that will eventually not be needed, but is a must to perfect the presentation.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
Does it work in any language?
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2849 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey Guys,

Internet is down for the moment so won't be able to post much today. Perfect timing! : )

Drink is for English only but facebook Mental Hook will work in any Language. Its the secret sleeper of this manuscript.

Because facebook is so topical this will probably gain more popularity than Drink. Time will tell. : )

All the best,

Kranzo
All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
CardWiz
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
626 Posts

Profile of CardWiz
I just got this an I LOVE it! I am not into mentalism but will be using this frequently. It takes a little memorization for it to become a killer little routine but this is a gem. This is probably the first cheap ebook that has a gem that I will be using day-to-day.

Thanks!

CW
People have been calling me "Yu" lately. I don't know, must be Chinese.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Is this the same trick Criss Angel performed on T.V?
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
MikeOB
View Profile
Regular user
Doylestown, PA
189 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
I just purchased this as well so looking forward to performing it. I like that it is pretty impromptu. This really is a fantastic price for 2 effects. Nathan always has great deals and great effects. I had a question about it and Nathan literelly answered me within 5 minutes. Can't beat that.

Mike
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Quote:
On 2009-07-16 19:40, Gospel Dan wrote:

Nope! You don't need ANY cameras to perform this! Smile
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I purchased the downloadable PDF file, and I honestly have to say that this is very clever. And, it's something I will use. I don't do much with mentalism, but this is perfect for me. I've finally found a mentalism act that I can actually use in my Gospel magic shows. I'm going to try and take the method and incorporate it into a Gospel magic/mentalism routine somehow. The best thing about Drink is you can really personalize it to your style.

Don't let the low price throw you off. This is a big time effect, and very useable in any situation, and easily repeatable.

I'm still not sure if this effect is the same one Criss Angel performed on Mindfreak, but at this point I don't care anymore.(lol)
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2849 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks Gospel Dan! I appreciate your kind feedback and I hope you do great with the effect. Please let me know if I can be of any more help.

You are right, don't let the low price fool you. Two great mentalism effects for less than TEN BUCKS!

I'm not sure about the Elmer Angel thing. I guess I missed that episode. Anybody know the effect Angel performed and what episode?

Thanks!

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good afternoon Mr. Kranzo.
I just purchased this as well and would like to thank you for sharing this
nice effect with us. This is something that will get lots of use.
Thanks.
John Kardel
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3325 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Any other comments on this. It does sound like a worker. Is it practicable on the fly?
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
It is very practical on the fly. This can be performed anytime, anywhere. No set-up needed. Instantly resets.
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Quote:
On 2009-07-16 19:40, Gospel Dan wrote:

If it is, does it come with Sony Vegas?
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3325 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for the info guys, will purchase this now.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2849 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On 2009-07-17 15:42, JPK wrote:
Good afternoon Mr. Kranzo.
I just purchased this as well and would like to thank you for sharing this
nice effect with us. This is something that will get lots of use.
Thanks.

My pleasure John!

that's what is so much fun about this effect. Once its in your head you can take it with you anywhere! Do it over the phone or even on the Radio!

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Wonderful stuff, I love this! Finally a "system" I can use with confidence. The one "no" system is a dream come true... I've always hated systems of this nature that are a cluster of yes's and no's. This is perfect in that sense, a system I can work with and use to very deceptive effect. Love this Nate!
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2230 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Just ordered a few things from Kranzo. Nice to have more bang for the buck in this economy.
Pay it forward
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Okay guys, I recently bought Nathan Kranzo's "Drink". It's an inexpensive PDF download file and I believe is perfect to strollers in restraunts or parties.

You call off around ten different drinks and ask a spectator to mearly think of one of them (no force). You then read their mind and tell them the thought of drink. Nothing is written down so can be done at a moments notice. Every time you do it, the drink can be different due to complete free choice. This is also great for over the telephone.

I actually like giving them my card and have them write down the drink so that they can concentrate on it better or so they can show the person around them the name of the drink. I then continue to read their mind. They never hand you back the card at any time so you can't see what they wrote (no peeks). Now they can keep your card to take home. A PERFECT GIVE AWAY OF YOUR CARD.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
CardWiz
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
626 Posts

Profile of CardWiz
Quote:
On 2009-07-25 13:40, Ron Vergilio wrote:
Okay guys, I recently bought Nathan Kranzo's "Drink". It's an inexpensive PDF download file and I believe is perfect to strollers in restraunts or parties.

You call off around ten different drinks and ask a spectator to mearly think of one of them (no force). You then read their mind and tell them the thought of drink. Nothing is written down so can be done at a moments notice. Every time you do it, the drink can be different due to complete free choice. This is also great for over the telephone.

I actually like giving them my card and have them write down the drink so that they can concentrate on it better or so they can show the person around them the name of the drink. I then continue to read their mind. They never hand you back the card at any time so you can't see what they wrote (no peeks). Now they can keep your card to take home. A PERFECT GIVE AWAY OF YOUR CARD.

-Ron

Good idea!
This trick is nice because you can reveal it directly after they have thought of the drink. If the performer has good physiological skills then the drink can actually be named without the spectator opening his mouth at all!

CW
People have been calling me "Yu" lately. I don't know, must be Chinese.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1132 Posts

Profile of APC
Just got this as well, and some great ideas for a low price! There are lots of ideas and room for personalization which is really great in an effect like this. All you need is your words and someone willing to listen - a perfect effect for many environments! Recommended!

Adam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Drink" Anytime, anywhere, thought of drink revelation (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL