The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Air Head Rudy Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I just got this prop and am wondering about the television that comes with it. Does anybody use this? It doesn't seem like it would be very deceptive to me. Please comment. Thanks.

-Paul
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Anybody?
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
I don't think it's meant to be terribly "deceptive". The trick is done to illustrate a story.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Thanks for the comment. I also posted this same question in the little darling section figuring that more people that own the prop would see it.
I understand your point about it being used to illustrate a story, but I also feel like the heads are supposed to have disappeared and this doesn't really convince of that.
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I performed it for many years doing libraries. The head reappearing is the magical tah dah. The heads vanishing in place of a balloon is part of the story.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Air Head Rudy Question (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL