The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Why? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2890 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Last night on AGT, MadMat performed. Here is a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq5F2VEt3GQ His clip starts at :36. Why do you think they XXXed him? My theory is that he was doing a stunt that was slow-paced. Maybe the editors made it seem like a lousy act, but what do you think? Smile
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
It's a Sword Ladder...No suspence...and I bet it took more time to gather the swords and build the prop than it took to learn the feet...Err Feat!...Plus No routine so to speak....Although it would sell on Stage in a Bar, where Folks are 1/2 lit... or in a Tent on a Midway where Folks really goin in don't expect much, especialy with oh say, a $2 cover...But MadMat seems like a Good Guy...So...If he can swing a sledge and Hang Sidewall....Give him my Card....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Why? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL