The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Review Sought of Derek Rutt's New Products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Has anyone purchased this?

Rutt's Haunted Castle (discontinued, I believe) gets an amazing response from kids, and he's the master of the "look, don't see" props and makes fantastic flowers and snakes and other kid show staples. But I don't know about this one and how different it is from the Haunted Castle. Also, anyone using his new Hen House?

Rutt has some other items coming out soon, such as a Forgetful Freddie Scarecrow and an Apple Tree trick that looks quite good . . . Let's encourage him to release these soon.
Derek Rutt Creations
View Profile
Regular user
thailand
172 Posts

Profile of Derek Rutt Creations
Hi Mumblemore
Just to let you know the haunted House is made from different materials and is now made from a wood plastic combination and is all cut out by laser cutting.
Of course the graphics are very different from the castle but the workings are the same ....except the rising ghosts are more simple and no spring return.
The Hen House is rather expensive and I am preparing a cheaper version but will be the same quality..... Hank lee now stocks these.
Many thanks again for you nice comments about our products
Derek
Hope this helps. Creation is life
www.derekrutt.com
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Derek's products are mostly sure-fire laughter-getters. I'm excited to hear about the new manufacturing techniques, definitely a site to check out on a regular basis!
http://www.derekrutt.com
;)
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
Potty. I have to agree. Derek's creations are very good.
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
Add my cheers to this thread ! I have been using Haunted Castle for four years now on my Halloween and WIzard shows. It whips the kids into a FRENZY ! Especially when the ghost "escapes" and tried to fly into the audience. The castle is only one of many of his effects I use in my shows. I try hard to stay out of the silly arguments that develop here on the Café, but I recently questioned someone's flaming attack on his flower creations, as I firmly consider Derek to be one of the innovators in kid show magic.

:)

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Is the Haunted House just as good?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Review Sought of Derek Rutt's New Products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL