We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Wanted: The Amazing Lite-Flite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1419 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Saw this on Hocus-Pocus.com. In my never-ending quest for a practical floating effeect, I am wondering how this stacks up with Dlitning Bug, an item which has gotten rave reviews, but to me was sadly lacking in the online demo. I would love to have a floating light effect, but haven't found the one that fits my performance style/skill. Any thoughts? Much appreciated!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Steve, ff you do a search, the site is peppered with comments on it, but here's a thread I found that might help:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

I use Lite-Flite and like it.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1419 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Thanks, Christopher...had done a search recently, but perhaps I misspelled. I appreciate your quick response and direction.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I have used this and it is a great effect. One cool thing is bring something like this to a rave and you are a God!
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1419 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On 2009-07-18 00:31, chrusa wrote:
I have used this and it is a great effect. One cool thing is bring something like this to a rave and you are a God!

Hmmm... way out of the rave scene by many years, and not at all interested in being a God. Yet...you've sold me. How did that happen? I'm ordering today! Thanks.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I have been out of that scene since 2002 but I still DJ at clubs and every so often whip out some magic. I tell you though the God comment is true you will be like no other. Everyone has their glow sticks and what not but you have this levitating ball that even floats into youe mouth it is just so sweet. Also having a pair of Slites and a buddy who has another pair and you toss the balls of light across the dance floor it is so awesome. What a great way to meet girls. Magic really jelped me break the ice back in the day when I was shy as hell and felt I had no skills. Magic made me feel confident and many other things as well.
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
One other item I forgot. I owned the original lite flite and wasn;t aware a new version came out. Is the new version the same color as the old? (Stempleton BTW if it is and you want to combine it with your d'lites you will need orange delite's. D'lites used to always be red and I know D'lites are made in colors now but not sure if Orange is one)

The second question I have about the new version is that with the old version to turn the light on and off you needed to open it up everytims. Had there been a change to the design with some sort of external stiech or another method to turn it on and off?
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17060 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2009-07-19 01:22, chrusa wrote:
One other item I forgot. I owned the original lite flite and wasn;t aware a new version came out.
The second question I have about the new version is that with the old version to turn the light on and off you needed to open it up everytims. Had there been a change to the design with some sort of external stiech or another method to turn it on and off?

That's why I don't perform this often...Take it apart to turn lite off...
But if there was a new version, you would think someone like Hank Lee would carry it instead of the original...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Wanted: The Amazing Lite-Flite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL