The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rattle Coin Box Help... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I don't want to give anything away here but David Roth uses a rattle box gimmick for one of his routines. I don't want to say which one but he teaches this on his Philadelphia Lecture Tape. Roth doesn't mention however if he made the gimmick or purchased it... He also silence's the box with a small cork. I've never worked with rattle box so can anyone help me here..

thanks
Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Is this a different device than the rattle gimmick David Neighbors sells?
Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
499 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
I have a Viking rattle box and it is really nice. There are cheaper ones out there but if you can find a Viking one you will be really happy with it. I use it with a small Rabbit Box to make a coin re-appear in it and I also use a Ring Casket to make a ring appear.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
I believe this one is available this week. I have one on order. It's totally adjustable for sound volume and does that without your having to use your other hand:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=11545

dsalley13
Ocha
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Ocha
I have the one Made by Dave neighbors and I couldn't be happier! I highly recomend it if he has any in stock. Contact Dave, He's a really nice guy and even if you don't get the coin rattle from him you should check out his book of routines for ues with the coin rattle.

Gerald
I was Me but now He is gone.......
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Thanks for the heads up... I've contacted Dave. Smile

thanks again.
Junior
J Rodriguez
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1666 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Not to start a problem, but the Tango rattle gimmick (see the link to Penguin above) appears to look and operate exactly like the Joe Porper rattle gimmick. Does anyone know if Joe Porper okayed this?

Cheers,
Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rattle Coin Box Help... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL