The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dave Neighbors working the Motor City Closup Con (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
I just found out that my friend, Dave Neighbors will be working John Luka's 13th Annual Motor City close-up magic Convention! It will be the 13-15 of Nov. 2009. I understand that Dave will be working 2 shows, a lecture, and a 2 hr. workshop!

For more go to http://www.johnlukamagic.com and click on the Convention button.

For those of you who have not seen Dave's work, you are in for a treat. After many years, I saw him at the GGG in San Francisco, and he reduced the top notch magician crowd to laughing children with wonder in their eyes. It was so great to see one of the true coin masters do his thing. If you are in the Detroit area and get a chance to see this, you will be truly blown away.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay thank so much for the kind words Scott! Smile I hope to have a new set of notes out by them! Thay will be called " Taking it Easy!" All on easy to do coin magic! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
So--- Anyone going???
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Nope..
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dave Neighbors working the Motor City Closup Con (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL