We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Looking for Magic in Orlando Aug 15-22 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1422 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Anyone know what shows are in town and what is "must see" for a family magician also taking wife and elementary school age daughters?

Thanks.

Todd
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Todd,

I would suggest you go to the Wonder Works Magic Dinner Show that includes pizza and drink. Plus Tony Brent is one of the good guys in the world of magic.

http://www.wonderworksonline.com/html/ex......show.htm

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1422 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the tip. I'll do it.

Best,

Todd
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
There is a brand new show in Orlando area

A close-up magic show every Monday night at 7pm in Kissimmee. "Wizardz Magic Theater" ..This Monday has many name acts...John Ekin, TC Tahoe, and Eric Olson with a guest appearance by Jon Armstrong. $10.00 admission.
Ring 170 has events as well.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
At The BoardWalk (a Walt Disney World Resort that is open to the public) there are three magicians working 4 shows a night. Jay Wethington (me), Brian Staron and Antwan Towner. Antwan does Close-up mostly kid oriented magic, Brian does crazy comedy with magic and I do comedy magic as well. Its a nice balance. PM me for a schedule of acts if you're interested. Wonder Works is great and the new Wizardz show should be fantastic!
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
Todd - check out the following thread http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=75&5

JTW & Ian know what they're talking about. Erick Olson has turned into a one-man wrecking crew (along with his wife, John Ekin and others) getting some traction on magic here in the Sunshine state.

Wonderworks is an incredible bargin (well at least the Outta Control show is) as you get a meal and live show. The meal is all you can eat and drink (pizza,beer,popcorn) plus the show.

The food isn't that bad (International Drive where the show is located has many other places that charge more and serve less........believe me) but it's the show you're paying for.

Erick is now getting a formal close up venue going at a local hotel every Monday night in the Orlando area. In this economy when most are looking to hang on and just get by, Erick is being aggressive and manufacturing his own opportunities.

We should applaud and support the effort. Erick and John are top notch entertainers (haven't seen TC yet but I understand he's a real pro as well)
and things like this have a way of picking up momentum which is what they need to succeed long term.
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17687 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
515 Posts

Profile of Bendy
I have been at Wizardz every Monday night since it opened. It's a must-see if you're a fan of close-up magic and are in the Orlando/Kissimmee area on a Monday evening!

Among others, we've had: Jon Armstrong, Erick Olson, TC Tahoe, John Ekin, Michael Ammar, Terry Ward, John Ferrentino, Kostya Kimlat, Puck, Sterling Steel and Carl Andrews. Many have given lectures after their performance. Others scheduled to perform soon include Doc Eason and Dana Daniels!

Top-notch magicians from all over the country have observed, performed, inquired and scheduled appearances at Wizardz. You do NOT want to miss a single Monday night. At the time of this post, tickets are $10 each and $15 for VIP seats. Seating is limited to a maximum of 50 people, (it's a small theater); so make your reservations early!

Check out: http://www.WizardzMagicTheater.com for reservations and details.

See you there!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Looking for Magic in Orlando Aug 15-22 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL